Game Day Rd 3, April 05, 2014: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to stop blaming the coach.
The gameplan and positions are completely irrelevant when next to none of the players have any want. We aren't chasing hard, or tackling, there's no pressure, no run, no trying to create space. This is a problem with the players, its been like this all season. Most are just going through the motions instead of giving 100%

Bullshit the coach has to have them up for the game stop kidding yourself, mini clarkson, with no mongrel

Surely you kid?

I watched as Chris Judd waltz right down the middle of the ground after the centre bounce and kick a 50 metre goal to put Carlton in front by over 100 points during the Wallace era.
Did you not see the last goal of the quarter?

Time to stop blaming the coach.
The gameplan and positions are completely irrelevant when next to none of the players have any want. We aren't chasing hard, or tackling, there's no pressure, no run, no trying to create space. This is a problem with the players, its been like this all season. Most are just going through the motions instead of giving 100%

Its actually time to start blaming him.

He's not a good gameday coach, he thinks we are hawthorn.

His game plan only works is we have control of the ball, today we cant find the thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit the coach has to have them up for the game stop kidding yourself, mini clarkson, with no mongrel
Why? Are the players so childish that they need someone to tell that they should want to win? If the coach said nothing at all they should still be going in with the want to win, this is only the coaches job on the off occasion when they need to pumped up. Not every single game.

if
a) he is being played out of position
b) he is leading to the wrong spots; and
c) he doesn't give a flying f*
then he will not get the ball.

Hardwick is sending a massive message to Jack and the club at the moment. there is something massive happening behind the scenes here. i think hardwick has had a gut full of Jack and is fading him out of the club, ala Franklin.
if the Tigers do not win this game, the blowtorch will be lit and something will be exposed very soon.

I was also wondering the same thing. Is it that or us going backwards due to players being played in alternative positions and still learning to do that. It certainly not looking good. Our spread is not as good as last year. Dogs are putting a lot of pressure on us coming out of defence, we bomb it and we are looking slow in transition & dogs are scoring from defence. They have done to us what we were doing to other teams last year. They are tackeling us off the park just wait for the calls of soft if it continues in the second half. One of the worst performances I've seen in while from us...

People have surprisingly lost their minds here!!
Yes we are playing shit,really shit in fact and look painfully slow and weak but it's half time of round 3.
Hold your bullets or you can end up looking stupid

Been one of the better of a bad bunch.

Are you kidding? Petterd has been horrible. So he got a few touches but half of them have been long loopy kicks to no one.

Hope the guy who told me Newman isn't finished is watching. Also King is done too. Grigg not good enough when pressure ramps up.

I'm going through a divorce right now , not sure what's giving me more grief that or that 1st half ! Jack is not afl standard ATM let alone worth 750k a yr ! We r so slow & unfit it's not funny ! Where has the exciting ball movement gone ?

People have surprisingly lost their minds here!!
Yes we are playing shit,really shit in fact and look painfully slow and weak but it's half time of round 3.
Hold your bullets or you can end up looking stupid

I think it's fair criticism. We have played like crap now for 2.5 games. A shadow of our 2013 team. All this after hearing about how much the Elim final last year hurt the players. Well though won't feel that pain this year, because they won't be there to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back