Game Day Rd 6, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merrett was coming back from snapping his ankle and returned to a back line dealing with a new structure and gameplan and a ludicrous number of inside 50 being allowed in by teammates up the field. Give him a break regarding "form".

Quite clearly related to recovery from injury this year.

He's due for a big game and I think he'll deliver up forward today.

Might not be very popular here, but I think Polks has earned his spot in the firsts today - hope he has a great game.

Im a big critic of his... and I certainly agree with you. Perhaps he can prove us all wrong like stanton at the bombers. He needs a big few games...im hoping he delivers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm curiously unexcited about this match now. None of that pre-game nervousness from the start of the season.

Win me back over, Lions.

Well we're playing a side who at the start of the season you'd be confident of winning but given our shocking form it's tough to see us getting close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Useless facts for this game that will have no bearing on the result whatsoever:

There are 16 players out there today whose first name begins with J. That is roughly 36% of all players.

There are 6 players out there today whose name begins with L. That is roughly 14% of all players.

That means, combined, 50% of the players out there have a first name beginning with 2 of the 24 letters of the alphabet (or roughly 8%).

Who'd have thunk it?

Lions by 7.

I LOVE YOU LYNCHY AND VOSSY!

And I guess I now have a little bit of fondness for Maclure...a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back