Banter RDT 161 - Football’s Just Popped Out For A Pint Of Milk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGregor is done now, you'd think. Was getting pantsed by Poirier even before he snapped his leg anyway and was then was a royal dick afterwards right after Poirier was classy as.

I thought the first round looked pretty even until it went to the ground. McGregor started like a house on fire, Poirier looked caught off guard as if he expected the first round would just be feeling each other out. Once he settled to the tempo he put it on McGregor and then going to the canvas played into his hands.

From memory that's 3L from the last 4 for Conor, and the Dub was an easy kill. He looks past it. Any edge he had with training standards and skill has been closed down, and there's dudes out there way more hungry now.

He's got his money, better for his family and legacy if he walks away. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts up some break away competition and gets into promotion. Seems to enjoy marketing more than fighting these days.

I thought the first round looked pretty even until it went to the ground. McGregor started like a house on fire, Poirier looked caught off guard as if he expected the first round would just be feeling each other out. Once he settled to the tempo he put it on McGregor and then going to the canvas played into his hands.

From memory that's 3L from the last 4 for Conor, and the Dub was an easy kill. He looks past it. Any edge he had with training standards and skill has been closed down, and there's dudes out there way more hungry now.

He's got his money, better for his family and legacy if he walks away. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts up some break away competition and gets into promotion. Seems to enjoy marketing more than fighting these days.
I did lol that all very recently McGregor has said these things:
"Whoever shoots first is a bitch" - he shot first and took the fight to ground
"Submissions don't count" - he tried to guillotine a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu :drunk:
"Poirier will be leaving on a stretcher" - he left on a stretcher

Guy is past it and his signature trash talk is incredibly poor and distasteful these days, Poirier and even Dana White said similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Whoever shoots first is a b*tch" - he shot first and took the fight to ground
"Submissions don't count" - he tried to guillotine a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu :drunk:

Guy is past it and his signature trash talk is incredibly poor and distasteful these days, Poirier and even Dana White said similar.

I haven't heard from Dana yet but yeah I agree. Conor's turned into a flog. I unfollowed him on insta a while ago. Much preferred the humble and respectful version of him.

"Whoever shoots first is a b*tch" - he shot first and took the fight to ground

Bet he ends up at the WWE haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back