RDT CLXVVV - BigJohnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The AFL website journalism is so gross. It reads like the folks on 92.9 breakfast speak.

I had the poor fortune that my son decided he wanted normal radio on this morning, and that happened to be the station it was last tuned to. The assault of the faux-bogan/blokey accent made me feel like I needed a shower.

And you know it's bad when you flick to Nova and Shaun McManus' voice is actually a relief.

The AFL website journalism is so gross. It reads like the folks on 92.9 breakfast speak.

I had the poor fortune that my son decided he wanted normal radio on this morning, and that happened to be the station it was last tuned to. The assault of the faux-bogan/blokey accent made me feel like I needed a shower.

And you know it's bad when you flick to Nova and Shaun McManus' voice is actually a relief.

Not a fan of Xavier Ellis?

**** I hate it when my Mrs uses my car. Started it up yesterday and heard 6 seconds of that Nathan ****head (on Nova I think) and started praying for a meteor to wipe out the planet.

On a related note, they had Guy McKenna on Sports FM yesterday arvo for an hour going back over his career - was a great interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone flown international into Perth in the last week or so, have to come down for 3 days, do they want to see cert of vaccination and is proof of a passed RAT needed?
Cheers 👍

And people think nothing exciting ever happens here!!

Screenshot_2022-10-13-09-21-31-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

And people think nothing exciting ever happens here!!

View attachment 1535297

Was the chicken the weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back