RDT CLXVVV - BigJohnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So random thing I learned today, and shows what the Mandela effect can do to you...
I'm not the only one who didn't know that C3PO wasn't all gold in the original trilogy, one of his lower legs is actually silver

So random thing I learned today, and shows what the Mandela effect can do to you...
I'm not the only one who didn't know that C3PO wasn't all gold in the original trilogy, one of his lower legs is actually silver

Pleased to say I actually knew that. It's probably part of the entrance exam to qualify as an official Star Wars nerd.

Pleased to say I actually knew that. It's probably part of the entrance exam to qualify as an official Star Wars nerd.

I thought attempting to watch the Holiday Special was the only requirement. Chewie trying to be a good dad to Itchy and Lumpy after being an absentee father for so long.

Pleased to say I would fail that exam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Lost on Netflix?

Never saw it, but its on my list (along with Sopranos and GoT) of shows I probably need to watch.

Currently watching Sports Night (finishing up a Sorkin binge). Weird seeing 90s footage from New York with the twin towers.
If you kinda know what happens and I assume you do as someone with the internet, the ending of GoT is a lot more bearable than people who watched it live will tell you. It's still not good in any sense but you at least see how the creators tried to set it up.

Lost is a masterpiece. If you go into it knowing it was a early/mid 00s network show, ie there was no overarching master plan, and a lot of mysteries won't have an overly satisfying resolution, if they even get one, and just focus on the fact it has one of the best cast of characters of any show ever, you can't not love it.

I've never seen the Sopranos but I've heard it's terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back