Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In recognition of our rebuild, I wanted to go 'A NEW START' but apparently it was already taken, so I went with this:

img_20230706_010410.webp

In recognition of our rebuild, I wanted to go 'A NEW START' but apparently it was already taken, so I went with this:

img_20230706_010410.webp
This is the real reason Sara Lee has gone into liquidation

Haven’t been to Melbourne in a decade but is shit more expensive here? Just paid 17 bucks for a pint of little creatures

Haven’t been to Melbourne in a decade but is s**t more expensive here? Just paid 17 bucks for a pint of little creatures

The real reason all the kids/young folk are on the bags.

Sin tax is pushing people straight into the dealers hands.

A 6 pack of Coopers Stout in NZ was $12 cheaper than here. That's almost 50%. FMD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im at fed square so could be like tourist pricing.

The real reason all the kids/young folk are on the bags.

Sin tax is pushing people straight into the dealers hands.

A 6 pack of Coopers Stout in NZ was $12 cheaper than here. That's almost 50%. FMD.
Tbf young adults have always been drawn to bags

I know of a kiwi bloke that loves his piss and since he recently moved here he has stopped drinking on a regular basis purely cause of how pricey it is.

Cat sitting for my parents and I love their cat but he is the neediest animal I have ever met. I have to spend at least 15 minutes of every hour scratching his head and if I'm not sitting down (so he can sleep on my lap) then he meows and meows and meows until I do.

Cat sitting for my parents and I love their cat but he is the neediest animal I have ever met. I have to spend at least 15 minutes of every hour scratching his head and if I'm not sitting down (so he can sleep on my lap) then he meows and meows and meows until I do.

That sounds delightful. Swap ya for my two year old?

I hope you cover his little ears for the 2 minutes of nightly passion from the Love Shack downstairs so he's not scarred.

Last edited:
I hope you cover his little ears for the 2 minutes of nightly passion from the Love Shack downstairs he's not scarred.

Oh I'm staying at their house to mind him so the only night noises I need to worry about are the bogan neighbours having a party. It's a huge relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back