Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very tempted to wipe your account from the face of the earth.

Luckily for you I require your posts to chuckle at in my otherwise mundane mod life.

I like hearing his opinions, it helps me validate my good taste.

Throne is beginning to rival ep as the biggest meme on our board. DS had a claim before he got all lame and had a baby and stopped posting (the same) jokes

He's never been the same since after outing himself as a sci-fi fantasy loving poindexter.

Oh I meant DS.

Is CC a massive nerd too?
caeb0e8d084e054c8215654b42c838f7.jpg

...naaaah?

Throne is beginning to rival ep as the biggest meme on our board. DS had a claim before he got all lame and had a baby and stopped posting (the same) jokes
I always presumed DS was a real old timer - like older than my parents but not quite my grandparents

Unless he’s sending down old man bombs to a younger model

Oof

A few short seasons ago the Wildcats were arguably the best and most professional sporting organisation in the country.

Being run into the ground by a clueless owner and a coach that makes Prior seem somewhat inspirational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope they manage to fire Rillie soon and steady the ship.

Would hate to see them go down the same path as the Glory under Sage. Remember the old NSL (?) days when they were actually a bit of a powerhouse? Bobby D, Mori...ahh.

Just hope they manage to fire Rillie soon and steady the ship.

Would hate to see them go down the same path as the Glory under Sage. Remember the old NSL (?) days when they were actually a bit of a powerhouse? Bobby D, Mori...ahh.

That was also pre-salary cap days haha. Glory just used to stack their team, and even then it took them awhile to start winning titles.

Once the A league came in and everyone was on a level playing field the Glory's success also dried up not surprisingly. Shades of Carlton/Essendon there.

The misso and I are looking at going to Asia mid next year. Any recommendations?

It would be on a bit of a budget. She's not keen on India and we've already been to Singapore separately.

Malaysia? Thoroughly recommend as it's not too expensive, food is fabulous and a few things to do for a first time tourist whether you like shopping, sight-seeing or nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back