Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you came over here and for what your after I'd say maybe Khao Lak, lots of resorts and guests houses to choose from for every price range, beautiful beaches and quiet a few different things to do if you feel like looking around.
Land at Phuket airport then an hour taxi (the resorts generally will do a pickup) off the island, it's in Phang-Na province.
We're still in the rainy season but wouldn't let that put you off, only rains for a small amount of time each day and also means the waterfalls around Khao Lak will be flowing big time.

Thanks, I'll add it to the list to look up/check out. :)

Why does Chief hate us so?

Every single ******* page.

View attachment 1838774

Which Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) are you using? I don't get that popping up

Edit: seems Chief has a word replacement on A.d Blocker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an alternative, you could serve as a mod for a few years, put up with all the s**t that that entails and then get premium for life when you quit.
Surely you could pay for everyone here to have premium for life with one day of mod salary.

As an alternative, you could serve as a mod for a few years, put up with all the s**t that that entails and then get premium for life when you quit.

gun-to-head-nodding.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back