Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fat Hutchy has right royally screwed the Wildcats. Cynic in me thinks that was the fat Vic campaigner’s goal all along.

Not sure he's that flush with cash he can afford to tank the organisation like he has, he's no Elon.

As Trucko said its just good old fashioned incompetence

… da bloody foock?

My son did the filming for his next music video the other night

That was the start of it

Somehow he stumbled across some old French tv show based around a pineapple and well….

Keys been into his son's jazz cigarettes?

It might be Jazz cigarettes or whatever else he’s into because from what he’s explained it’s going to be a pretty wild clip once it’s complete

Don't assume malice where incompetence will suffice. Dude put the wrong people in charge.
Taking over and running the Wildcats should have been the easiest thing in the world. "Right everyone, I'm the new owner. Whatever you've all been doing for the past decade, please just continue. I'll be in my office if you need me. Good day."

Taking over and running the Wildcats should have been the easiest thing in the world. "Right everyone, I'm the new owner. Whatever you've all been doing for the past decade, please just continue. I'll be in my office if you need me. Good day."
Just read they were booed off the court last night? I would boo the **** out of Hutchy but not sure booing your own team off the court is the right way to go about things

I don't know what the cat stepped in but it stinks. And unfortunately he can apparently recognise when a bath is being prepared. Naturally he'd rather crawl all over me and the furniture instead.

Just read they were booed off the court last night? I would boo the * out of Hutchy but not sure booing your own team off the court is the right way to go about things

Do they have a club song? If so maybe we can work something out for their next away trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back