Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam West Dancing GIF

I get the sense this is gonna take a fair while to resolve.

Optus seem to be very shady about what's caused it as well
Optus having a pretty good run of late.

Colleagues at my work that are supposed to be working from home having to head into the orifice.

Was reading through it, the Vic rail network and some hospitals over east use Optus and have been crippled by this.
Some business have had to shut up shop this morning as they use Optus for their EFTPOS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Kindle users here?

I want to get my daughter one for Christmas from the Black Friday sales - she wants it for a chance to use it for audio books coz she gets motion sickness when reading in the car - is it simple enough to access Audible and the likes with newer models?

Optus having a pretty good run of late.

Colleagues at my work that are supposed to be working from home having to head into the orifice.
About a year ago they had a data breach which had me spend half a morning queued at the Dept of Transport getting my driver's license cancelled. It's only because they have Premier League that I won't be ditching this mob.

Bungled systems update is what I heard, but it's all speculation at this point. Not sure Optus even know yet.

I'm just glad it happened after the cricket finished last night

When it dropped I did see it was mooted as a planned system outage on their website

Any Kindle users here?

I want to get my daughter one for Christmas from the Black Friday sales - she wants it for a chance to use it for audio books coz she gets motion sickness when reading in the car - is it simple enough to access Audible and the likes with newer models?
To be purely used for audio books?

Fair enough, I don't know FA about Kindle but wouldn't it need the web to dl the books?

Yeah sorry perhaps poorly worded - yep needs web access for downloading the books but preferably no access to browsers and social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back