Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids watch a show called The Cuphead Show on Netflix, it's about 2 brothers with coffee cups for heads and they live in America's south. It looks like a colour version of Steamboat Mickey era cartoons with a lot of Ren and Stimpy like humour - but with a slightly less serial killer vibe. It's actually really good.

images.jpeg

Life Hacks hey..

How the **** do you stop water/bubbles overflowing when you boil potatoes, pasta etc? I tried the wooden spoon thing and it does jack sheet. Anything that absolutely works 100% of the time, every time?

Life Hacks hey..

How the * do you stop water/bubbles overflowing when you boil potatoes, pasta etc? I tried the wooden spoon thing and it does jack sheet. Anything that absolutely works 100% of the time, every time?
Paying attention.

Life Hacks hey..

How the * do you stop water/bubbles overflowing when you boil potatoes, pasta etc? I tried the wooden spoon thing and it does jack sheet. Anything that absolutely works 100% of the time, every time?

2 fool proof ways:

1: Turn the heat down a touch so it's not such a rigorous boil.

2: A spray bottle of cold water you can spray on the foam when it begins will neutralise it.

2 fool proof ways:

1: Turn the heat down a touch so it's not such a rigorous boil.

2: A spray bottle of cold water you can spray on the foam when it begins will neutralise it.
That seems like a lot of work. I'd prefer something that doesn't require me to have to keep an eye on it all the time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure more torque is needed. I can pretty reliably shear the head off shitty Bunnings screws without assistance and I have arms like wet noodles.
There will come a day where this info will help you out. And you will say quiet thanks to Dazzler9. The stupid campaigner.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

DanWCE Volk stepping in for Oliviera in Abu Dhabi for Islam 2. Don't like Volkanovski's chances but imagine if he somehow pinches it.

I'll never doubt the man but the more I think about it the more he's stacked up against it.

Had surgery on his arm 3 months ago. Has just announced a title defense in his featherweight division for January and has now taken a fight on 11 days notice for a title shot in a higher weight class.

Last time he jumped up divisions he spent ages putting on powerful lean mass and this time he'll be going in without doing a cut. He may be exposed for size but could potentially fight with a lot of extra energy after not doing a weight cut.

There's also far less time for strategy and Volk has an incredible team to develop fight plans and he is the master executor of those, so he loses an edge here as well.

Goat status officially unlocked if he pulls this off. I'll be tuning in for sure!

I'll never doubt the man but the more I think about it the more he's stacked up against it.

Had surgery on his arm 3 months ago. Has just announced a title defense in his featherweight division for January and has now taken a fight on 11 days notice for a title shot in a higher weight class.

Last time he jumped up divisions he spent ages putting on powerful lean mass and this time he'll be going in without doing a cut. He may be exposed for size but could potentially fight with a lot of extra energy after not doing a weight cut.

There's also far less time for strategy and Volk has an incredible team to develop fight plans and he is the master executor of those, so he loses an edge here as well.

Goat status officially unlocked if he pulls this off. I'll be tuning in for sure!

Heard the news this morning? Costa out and Usman in vs Khamzat.

Think that's 3 changes to the main card so far and 2 of them to the co-main event. Bit of a shambles.

Heard the news this morning? Costa out and Usman in vs Khamzat.

Think that's 3 changes to the main card so far and 2 of them to the co-main event. Bit of a shambles.

I heard Costa was out yesterday and they were scrambling for another match up. Wild scenes. Part of me wonders if it's orchestrated. I was saying for months I expected Volk to rematch the title shot in Abu Dhabi and hey well looks what's happening...

I heard Costa was out yesterday and they were scrambling for another match up. Wild scenes. Part of me wonders if it's orchestrated. I was saying for months I expected Volk to rematch the title shot in Abu Dhabi and hey well looks what's happening...

I would've preferred the original card, then Volk getting another go at Islam after a proper camp, but this will still be entertaining. More annoyed at Khamzat vs Costa, both dudes have such big mouths either one of them getting shut-up would've been great.

Forgot about the vote. Best place for a democracy sausage? Have the in-laws from USA here and want to show what real freedom looks like.

Also feel free to convince me which way to vote as I have no idea and get all my news from here anyway.

Forgot about the vote. Best place for a democracy sausage? Have the in-laws from USA here and want to show what real freedom looks like.

Also feel free to convince me which way to vote as I have no idea and get all my news from here anyway.

If you’re truly in doubt, I think canvassing the views of Peter Dutton, Pauline Hanson and Clive Palmer and then voting the opposite of them is always a good rule of thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back