Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the best beer?

I think its the post-lawn mowing/gardening beer.

Pre-holiday airport beer is up there too.

Post several hour gardening shower beer.

Close second is Friday arvo post work walked in the door still taking shoes off beer.

What is the best beer?

I think its the post-lawn mowing/gardening beer.

Pre-holiday airport beer is up there too.

Back when I was working in Broome the Friday arvo beers in the back shed after work were my favourite. Miss them

Going way back as a young accountant the Friday night work drinks were legendary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is going to sound dumb also, but I would've been happier with (and I know it's probably impossible to make it work) but it being an indigenous only vote.
Yep thats what it should be. Not sure why I should be voting on something that doesnt concern me.

Oh also while we’re doing personal details, got married yesterday lol.
If my maths is correct, that is 5 days shy of 2 years since you proposed. If you had your wedding this coming Wednesday, you'd never have to worry about celebrating your engagement separately, if your wife is into that sort of thing.

Also, you could've got a good mid-week discount on venue hire, or opted for steak night at the local bar & bistro. Kids eat free.

Oh well, I'm sure you had a good time anyway.

If my maths is correct, that is 5 days shy of 2 years since you proposed. If you had your wedding this coming Wednesday, you'd never have to worry about celebrating your engagement separately, if your wife is into that sort of thing.

Also, you could've got a good mid-week discount on venue hire, or opted for steak night at the local bar & bistro. Kids eat free.

Oh well, I'm sure you had a good time anyway.
Forgive my unmarried loser question but do people celebrate their engagement as well as their wedding anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back