Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

So it’s coffee ice cream with some vanilla. Basically same shit bruv. Might as well get coffee ice cream.

Same

You're wrong and I can't help you be mature enough to admit it, and I sincerely apologise for that.

I enjoy my coffee, but hate anything that is coffee flavoured.

eg. Chocolate and coffee complement each other perfectly, but I can't stand coffee flavoured chocolate.

So just to confirm, coffee flavoured vs actual coffee in the ingredients? Or just coffee as part of anything other than a cup of coffee?

Well, anything with coffee added to it or flavoured with it. I'll happily enjoy a macchiato while eating a chocolate cake, but give me a coffee flavoured cake of any kind, and yewwww.

So, you don't like tiramisu?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh shit, we got banished out of the changes thread 😞
I used to be the boring always chocolate person, nowadays i always try and go 2 sciops at a gelato place. One id be confident id like, but preferably haven't had before, and something more out there.

not very much.
Same. I like strong coffee but I personally feel sugar and sweet flavours make coffee taste bitter. I hate coffee cake but have come around to not minding tiramisu.

I’m a barista and someone recently dropped off a sample of biscoff syrup and I reckon thats one flavour that doesn’t work with coffee(yes i know the biscuits were invented to go with it) as coffee over powers it. Been making it for my coworkers and I literally have to put so much in their coffees for them to even taste it.

Oh shit, we got banished out of the changes thread 😞
I used to be the boring always chocolate person, nowadays i always try and go 2 sciops at a gelato place. One id be confident id like, but preferably haven't had before, and something more out there.
Out: 'Affogato' flavoured coffee
In: Actual affogato made with Italian espresso and vanilla bean ice cream :italy:

What is Italian espresso?
I was just trying to sound fancy ;)

I think they use certain beans to make their 'traditional' espresso in Italy.

Whenever I make an affogato use our caffettiera rather than our coffee machine, the flavour of the coffee it produces suits the ice cream better I find.

I'm not a big caffeine after dark sort of operator, but this is sounding like a top shelf breakfast

Yeah I rarely have it purely as I try not to drink coffee after 3pm, only if I know I'm going to be staying up late.

Carbine Chaos I also have a movie nerd alert clanger for you from your last episode - you mentioned feeding the gremlin after midnight, it's feeding the mogwai after midnight that makes gremlins.

Props to Jordan's kids, they did a great job with their descriptions - all apart from the "lightish darkish skin". 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back