Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody brilliant mate. The gorges are stunning but also a lot of fun to clamber down and have a swim in. The drive up is long, but unlike heading north along the coast, the holiday traffic is minimal. Plenty of road trains though.
We hired a van and camped at Dales Campground. No real facilities, just the natural beauty of the Hamersley Ranges surrounding you. Loved it.
Plenty of road trains and hi vis

How old do you reckon the kids need to be for that trip? Not the road trip so much, but navigating around Karijini and safely enjoying the surrounds.

I'm a couple of years away from notching up my next lot of LSL, would be cool to actually use it this time and head away somewhere.
18, so u can leave the khents at home.

When you are wearing jeans and go to urinate, do you undo the button of the jeans and the fly, or just the fly.

I found out a few friends, including a moderator of this board who will remain nameless, do the opposite to what I do and I don't understand it.

Sex life mate etc

To answer the question, only the fly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you are wearing jeans and go to urinate, do you undo the button of the jeans and the fly, or just the fly.

I found out a few friends, including a moderator of this board who will remain nameless, do the opposite to what I do and I don't understand it.

Jeans button and fly.
Trousers just fly.

Doesn't matter what pants I'm wearing, but underwear is always over the fence not through the gate.

Assassination attempt on Trump. It's honestly a surprise it took this long

It’s only taken this long because they have finally figured out mocking him, impeaching him, charging him and convicting him haven’t worked. It’s the last chance they have …

Trump should come out in full garb next rally
IMG_2119.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Button and fly. Why limit yourself?

Button and fly all day. Not enough real estate to wrangle the todge out of the fly on its own, plus then the undies pinch the bottom of the todge and you're at a real risk of packing up the big fella and having leakage straight into your crotch after you've zipped up. Hate that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back