Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that makes complete sense, definitely looks like a neutered version. Hopefully if we/he sticks with it we'll get a proper kit one day.

Could be an incentive to practice ie get good at this and we’ll get you a proper drumkit.

Personally I find neighbours playing instruments a lot more palatable when they can actually play the instrument. But for people who aren’t very musically inclined it probably all sounds like noise.

As long as it's not a f**king recorder playing 3 blind mice continuously for 3 hours a night

What about if the recorder player performs Hot Crossed Buns instead?

You've got a shed don't ya Bender? Chuck it in there, bit of sound deadening, light work brah.

Nah f*ck that I dislike my old campaigner neighbours, they deserve what they get.

My pal was quite an accomplished drummer, but she was dead against electric kits for the same reasons previously mentioned. Tactile response from acoustic drums.

You can use pads to dampen the sound of the drums though, so not as loud.

On a related note, I’ve recently picked up a Vox Amplug to play guitar through, and it’s surprisingly wonderful for what it does. My AC30 doesn’t ever get a workout since I’ve moved into the burbs.

Still on a high after last night and don't want it tarnished by watching Perth smash the Beagles? Give us a listen instead!

This week, we get our disinterested partners/children to describe sporting stars to us...with a big twist at the end.

The Committee convenes for another week, with Adam seeking redemption for his Peter Matera error (0:00), we're reaching the business end of card collection (7:18) and we have a couple in our sights for our Clangers (17:00).

Our main job this week (22:00) was to ask our disengaged families to describe sport stars and see how many the opponent could guess based on the vague clues given. There's a plot twist you won't see coming, then Jordan explores a cricket pet peeve from his soapbox (1:26:41).

Don't forget to like, subscribe and tell your friends to jump on board the Unmatched Committee train.

And yes, flogs, upon reflection I know McKinley was 27 and not 29...sigh.

Still on a high after last night and don't want it tarnished by watching Perth smash the Beagles? Give us a listen instead!

This week, we get our disinterested partners/children to describe sporting stars to us...with a big twist at the end.

The Committee convenes for another week, with Adam seeking redemption for his Peter Matera error (0:00), we're reaching the business end of card collection (7:18) and we have a couple in our sights for our Clangers (17:00).

Our main job this week (22:00) was to ask our disengaged families to describe sport stars and see how many the opponent could guess based on the vague clues given. There's a plot twist you won't see coming, then Jordan explores a cricket pet peeve from his soapbox (1:26:41).

Don't forget to like, subscribe and tell your friends to jump on board the Unmatched Committee train.

And yes, flogs, upon reflection I know McKinley was 27 and not 29...sigh.

Ahhh very good. Seems with this type of weather I can't make anymore excuses about not doing the gardening so need something to listen to.

Ahhh very good. Seems with this type of weather I can't make anymore excuses about not doing the gardening so need something to listen to.
I'm sitting on the front porch drinking piss and watching the neighbours garden. Highly recommended.

Absolute cracker of a day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does your back handle a shift like that?

All good.

No dramas

Hip joint suffers the most but just stretch it out every now and then

It’s ****ing wild

Like a video game come to life

So glad Noemie Fox won
It's the first time I've seen the racing video game tactic of slamming into the side of a car instead of taking the corner properly used in real life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back