Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Amateur hour. You want to focus on the big three: Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

Young bloke just lost his first tooth. I am sad to report that inflation has robbed him from even receiving a coin from the tooth fairy.

But bless that mythical creature for getting my little ones to clean their teeth properly. I've told them they won't get any money unless they are clean for the tooth fairy to collect. I lie to my kids a lot...

Young bloke just lost his first tooth. I am sad to report that inflation has robbed him from even receiving a coin from the tooth fairy.

But bless that mythical creature for getting my little ones to clean their teeth properly. I've told them they won't get any money unless they are clean for the tooth fairy to collect. I lie to my kids a lot...
If you leave the tooth in a glass of water sitting on an EFTPOS machine, does ol' TF just tap and go?

Boomers were a super fragile team this Olympics. Stage was set at selection to struggle.

Feel for Patty. Jingles and Delly should have been nowhere near the side.
Didn't mind delly there after initially not liking it.
Dyson isn't really a point guard and Joe wasn't used at all which is a shame because he can be a creative playmates
But it's time to move on from these guys and hopefully the major talent pathways priorities shooting!

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't mind delly there after initially not liking it.
Dyson isn't really a point guard and Joe wasn't used at all which is a shame because he can be a creative playmates
But it's time to move on from these guys and hopefully the major talent pathways priorities shooting!

Our lack of avenues to the basket was a real issue. Landale needed a lot more help than Kay and Magnay could muster. Where have all the decent big men gone?

Not taking Thybulle was a huge error.

Our lack of avenues to the basket was a real issue. Landale needed a lot more help than Kay and Magnay could muster. Where have all the decent big men gone?

Lack of anyone who could create their own shot + an abundance of poor perimeter shooters even if they do get an open look.

Bringing joe and not playing was a mistake
Thybulle wouldn't have helped on the offensive end at all unfortunately
I really did think that reath would play a big part but wasn't given the opportunity

Bringing joe and not playing was a mistake
Thybulle wouldn't have helped on the offensive end at all unfortunately
I really did think that reath would play a big part but wasn't given the opportunity

Thybulle averaged 8 points a game at Tokyo. He scores fine at FIBA I think. Certainly better than doughnuts Kay

Thybulle averaged 8 points a game at Tokyo. He scores fine at FIBA I think. Certainly better than doughnuts Kay
In general Kay is a much better scorer, always has been
He's averaged 9 in his fiba career with much more variety to his offensive game
Sure He's not very athletic but is a smart player. If goorj wasn't the coach his role probably wouldve been a lot smaller but with thybulle out there the offence wouldve been a lot worse
Green was a bigger let down than kay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the footy and saw an add for a show called goggle box, I'd never seen it before so googled it...so it's a tv show about people watching tv shows... 😳 WT actual F.
Where have you been? It started in Aus about 10 years ago. It used to be a good show haven’t watched it since the early days though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back