Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

People like watching other people play video games too.

It’s just a strange world that we live in.

This is exactly where my head goes when people bring up Gogglebox. I cannot think of anything more boring than watching other people watch TV or play video games.

Meh, as a background show it was fine

Haha mate you like what you like, each to their own - it just wasn't for me. In the end I just don't think I can get past the concept. It feels like something the TV executives from the Simpsons come up with in their meetings.

Haha mate you like what you like, each to their own - it just wasn't for me. In the end I just don't think I can get past the concept. It feels like something the TV executives from the Simpsons come up with in their meetings.
It's shit now though, I don't like most of the people on it and I rarely watch it, so maybe it was more the people on it were just interesting.

I sit on my arse and watch other people play sport 🤷‍♂️
This is what my girlfriend says every time I say I’m going to watch footy “oh you’re going to watch your boyfriends run around”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone like ice cream?

Aldi have an affogato flavour from a NZ company that is

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Great price too.

Wince when did we start naming ice creams after a coffee drink that incorporates ice cream it self?

Just call it coffee flavour you plebs

Sure, but it could also be vanilla + coffee = affogato.

Sure, but it could also be vanilla + coffee = affogato.
Same shit bruv. Bet it tastes the bloody same.

That said most coffee flavours I’ve tried are bit meh. You can actually have a big of fun with coffee and other flavours. Reckon moc, dirty chai’s and caramel lattes would all be fun and tasty flavours

Same shit bruv. Bet it tastes the bloody same.

That said most coffee flavours I’ve tried are bit meh. You can actually have a big of fun with coffee and other flavours. Reckon moc, dirty chai’s and caramel lattes would all be fun and tasty flavours

That'd be like saying chocolate flavour is vanilla and chocolate.

This one is one if the best coffee flavoured icecreams I've had, legit.

Should have a bit of alcoholicy hazlenut flavour too if it's affogato and not just coffee flavour

Nah this one is plain vanilla and coffee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back