No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its entirely possible that given the calendars feature players who leave, the company makes the executive decision to leave out players who are unsigned/rumoured to be leaving.

Remember, he's definitely gawn according to the vics.

Very possible, given the Beams/Goddard/Cooney/Griffen sagas of the past 2 years.

So, do any club calendars not feature players leaving/have left?

All the ones I've seen so far do (apart from Adelaide, which does not have Danger in it).

Very possible, given the Beams/Goddard/Cooney/Griffen sagas of the past 2 years.
Yeah, they cant predict the shock exits like Griffen who breaks contract, but when there is a fair bit of speculation around a player who is still up in the air, it makes sense to omit him, from their point of view.

Its entirely possible that given the calendars feature players who leave, the company makes the executive decision to leave out players who are unsigned/rumoured to be leaving.

Remember, he's definitely gawn according to the vics.
Bulldogs 2015 Calendar
131014-calendar.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen Carlton's so I can't answer it, but I do know that Adcock is on the front cover of Brisbane's. Along with all the others shown in this thread show that you can't tell anything from those calendars.
Fair enough. I'm more interested to hear if there's any other stars who are (or rumoured to be) leaving, who have been left out of the calendars. Looks like Danger is the only one at this stage (and Polec a couple of years ago).

Anyway on a completely unrelated note the calendar biz, I hear he's gone.

Source is a mate who works at a print press.

If the people who are paid to write the stuff that gets printed don't have a clue, what chance has your mate got?

Fair enough. I'm more interested to hear if there's any other stars who are (or rumoured to be) leaving, who have been left out of the calendars. Looks like Danger is the only one at this stage (and Polec a couple of years ago).

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back