Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Hill, Rockliffe and Marc Murphy all hanging up the boots this weekend.

Touch of happiness to know that the last of the Blues tank #1 picks finishes his career without a flag.

Even bigger touch of happy when a Docker player retires without a premiership medallion (even though he seems like a good bloke).

When you view the footage frame(ish) by frame (ish), it seems pretty clear that Berry's movements (lots of shrugging, ducking and curling head down) significantly contributed to Brayshaw's arm up across his own face..
Best mental gymnastics I've seen for a while over at the purples board
Pretty much saying berry's eye was gouging brayshaws finger .
🤣

Best mental gymnastics I've seen for a while over at the purples board
Pretty much saying berry's eye was gouging brayshaws finger .
🤣

So Berry "ducked into it"?

Putting bias against the Dockers to the side when I say this. Saw Des Headland tweet today that Stephen Hill was 'one of the best to do it'...I wouldn't go that far...he was alright...12 years in the league and averaged 20 disposals only four times.

Putting bias against the Dockers to the side when I say this. Saw Des Headland tweet today that Stephen Hill was 'one of the best to do it'...I wouldn't go that far...he was alright...12 years in the league and averaged 20 disposals only four times.
Stephen Hill was very good at his best and it's a shame that injuries curtailed what could have been an even higher quality career. Third, third and second in the Doig Medal from 2014-16 when the Dockers were playing close to their best ever footy (well, for the first two years anyway).

Only real knock outside of health was that he was one of the few notable squibs in a team of workhorses. Stood out like dogs balls in that regard. Then again he was also close to the most skilled of the group, which also stood out. Shouldn't really ask the Lamborghini to do the tractor work anyway I guess. 200 games and consistently figuring in the team's best for what was essentially their best ever period is worth plenty of respect.

Not sure that it's unrealistic to say he's their...fifth best player ever? Sixth? Fyfe/Pav/Mundy/Sandi/McPharlin/Hill?

Apropos of nothing - is your profile picture Gwenom or am I seeing things?

I understand how freo can be pissed off.
Not that Brayshaw shouldn't get a week that was bloody stupid and there was clear vision of it .
Just the fact guys like selwood , cotchin and franklin get fines for sh*t deserving of 1-2 weeks for being stars of the game
That Selwood bump on the weekend was way worse than Toby Green. Should definitely have got weeks for that and anyone else would have. (Except maybe Dangerflog)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair cop for Brayshaw. He's a clean footballer but as Gleeson said even the best occasionally have a moment of stupidity. Hopefully he'll learn from it and not try an eye gouge again.

Wonder what Gleeson was thinking when he saw Selwood bump.

Understand third such incident (& token fine) of the year for Selwood.

Gleeson would have been preparing his case but Chrisso - not much to see here. Play on after paying fine.

Brayshaw filthy he didn’t go first, knowing full well they never let off two players on the same night

The squeeky clean, **** Burn choir boy has now been bestowed with a new Scotish Hereditary Title and will henceforth be known as :

Saint Andrew of Gouge

GWS appealing the Toby Greene elbowing ban
Fremantle have chosen not to appeal Brayshaw's eye gouging charge

From the stories I've heard, definitely not a good bloke.

So we have established Hill is a flog, Brayshaw is a dirty little sniper and Pav's missus dresses him in gimp suits when he gets home.....

Does anyone have any dirt on Mundy, because if there is any, it'll prove once and for all that Freo is a total blight on humanity?

Best I can dig up on Mundy is that when he broke his leg bike riding, he wasn't wearing a helmet!

So we have established Hill is a flog, Brayshaw is a dirty little sniper and Pav's missus dresses him in gimp suits when he gets home.....

Does anyone have any dirt on Mundy, because if there is any, it'll prove once and for all that Freo is a total blight on humanity?

Best I can dig up on Mundy is that when he broke his leg bike riding, he wasn't wearing a helmet!
Mundy used to hog the good computers at Murdoch library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back