Reid, Davis & pick 14 to blow Blues out of water

Remove this Banner Ad

You have obviously over indulged and are still a bit confused.

Maybe.

From what I saw of him though this year, he didn't light the world on fire.

I know he's young and given I haven't followed him much at all, I've only judged him on what I've seen of him. You and others obviously rate him quite highly, yet obviously don't have a problem with him being potential trade bait.

Anyway, my main point is that Reid, Davis & pick 14 does not blow the Blues out of the water.

Carlton still hold the best hand.

Maybe.

I know he's young and given I haven't followed him much at all, I've only judged him on what I've seen of him. You and others obviously rate him quite highly, yet obviously don't have a problem with him being potential trade bait.

Anyway, my main point is that Reid, Davis & pick 14 does not blow the Blues out of the water.

Carlton have got him, simple as that. I rate Reid highly and would have been spewing if he had been traded. He was eligible for U18's this year and most say he would have been top 5 (at least).

Maybe.

And Bartel was dropped in the early part of his career - so what's your point?

And Bartel was dropped in the early part of his career

Well Bartel's stocks wouldn't have been sky high either back then (even though he was an early pick), therefore his value as a trade prospect would be reflected accordingly.

Why would you consider trading Reid if he is so bloody promising?

so what's your point?

You obviously didn't read my prior post well enough (it was made particularly clear too), so maybe I'll capitalise it.

REID, DAVIS & PICK 14 DOES NOT BEAT CARLTON'S OFFER.

That's my point plain & simple. I've justified my reasons why.

Reid is worth a late first round pick/early second round pick, but really hasn't proved anything yet.

Davis is too lazy and a September passenger - only worth a third rounder.

Pick 14 is well...pick 14.

Blues still have a much better offer.

Does you head hurt ?????

Reid would go 3-5 in this years draft and was only eligable for last years draft by 3 days. So that pretty much matches pick 3, also with the WCE percieved need for a good Key Foward Ried is a better prospect then any foward in this years draft.

14> 20

Davis proven AFL player, Kennedy big unco prospect. I don't think their is much between 3,20 and Kennedy and Reid Davis and 14

Kennedy = Reid
Pick 20 =/>>> Davis
Pick 3 >>> Pick 14

Not even close.

Reid would go 3-5 in this years draft and was only eligable for last years draft by 3 days. So that pretty much matches pick 3, also with the WCE percieved need for a good Key Foward Ried is a better prospect then any foward in this years draft.

14> 20

Davis proven AFL player, Kennedy big unco prospect. I don't think their is much between 3,20 and Kennedy and Reid Davis and 14

Especially in big games such as the Grandfinal;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The touchiness of Carlton fans when it is suggested that anyone but them will get Judd is quite hilarious to watch.

If Geelong had lost the GF this year it would have been nothing compared to what will happen on here if someone swipes Judd from under Carlton's nose. Praying for it to happen because some of the Carlton scum on here bleating and crying and whingeing is pathetic. :thumbsdown:

I am only a newbie to bigfooty, but i have been reading these threads with intersest over the past couple of weeks. And what i found quite amusing was how fast you collingwood supporters turned on Chriss Judd the second he said he would not go to Collingwood. So i would be careful who i was acussing of bleating and crying if i was you.

I am only a newbie to bigfooty, but i have been reading these threads with intersest over the past couple of weeks. And what i found quite amusing was how fast you collingwood supporters turned on Chriss Judd the second he said he would not go to Collingwood. So i would be careful who i was acussing of bleating and crying if i was you.

Check my previous posts on the topic and you'll see I have been concerned all along it would cost us too much, hence I didn't want to do the trade in the first place.

With any sense, Collingwood will not get involved in the Judd deal. Pick 14 will hopefully be used on Cameron Wood, and hopefully they'll go after an inside midfielder, while Ben Reid would be a top-3 draft pick this season. He went at number 8 last season because he was under age. It would be madness to give him up.
pies wont make the 8 in 2008.
bookmark that.
Carlton will collect their 4th wooden spoon next season. Bookmark that. :rolleyes:

Pies have moved on, we could never meet WC's demands, simple as that. Mick was not prepared to sell the farm and good on him.

Whats going on with Collingwood regarding Judd? Have C'Wood met WCE? Has Eddie made any offers as he said he would on some Sydney radio station?

Collingwood met with them after the prelim final loss, but since then I couldn't say.

Collingwood need to act now!
Offer WCE Reid,Brown,R.Shaw,LDavis for Judd and their first round pick. Just do it, we just need to do this....
He is the best and if Carlton don't offer 1&3 they are a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid, Davis & pick 14 to blow Blues out of water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back