Reid Injury - Calf

Remove this Banner Ad

Rack off, Witts deserves a game. He tried harder than the majority of our midfielders in rd 1

White will bring much much more up forward than Witts did.

Yeah but its the same dilemma without the extra tall: Cloke vs the 300.

Gotta keep Witts in ahead of Lynch.. kid needs game time to improve

HF: Fasolo, Cloke, Kennedy
FF: Witts, White, Elliott

Can brown take buddy and and frost take Sam Reid? And Keefe can go forward to have the 3 talls?

Yeah but its the same dilemma without the extra tall: Cloke vs the 300.

Gotta keep Witts in ahead of Lynch.. kid needs game time to improve

HF: Fasolo, Cloke, Kennedy
FF: Witts, White, Elliott
I agree for sure that he needs time to improve but even though it's only round 2, it's such an important game! Shattered with reids injury! F**k!

Are we taking this as true? What's Talking Footy's track record like? It would be strange if Reid has injured his calf after being rested as a precaution to prevent his calf from injury.

Has this Reid talk been confirmed??? I can't seem to find any news on any AFL related website yet?

Are we taking this as true? What's Talking Footy's track record like? It would be strange if Reid has injured his calf after being rested as a precaution to prevent his calf from injury.
It would also be strange for a football show to announce that Reid will not play because he has re injured his calf then be proven wrong. I'll back Talking Footy on this one. The club has a well worn history of lying about injuries and Reid has shown time and time again that he is more than capable of missing lots of games with leg injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch has been in reasonable form in the VFL games, should come in.

White to play as a permanent key forward, a role in which he played his best footy at Sydney and actually played well in during the NAB Challenge (5 goals vs Geelong, 3 goals vs Gold Coast).

Lynch has been in reasonable form in the VFL games, should come in.

White to play as a permanent key forward, a role in which he played his best footy at Sydney and actually played well in during the NAB Challenge (5 goals vs Geelong, 3 goals vs Gold Coast).

If you watch him on Saturday you wouldn't say that butchered the shit out of the ball

If you watch him on Saturday you wouldn't say that butchered the shit out of the ball

Have watched him in every game he has played at Vic Park this pre-season. Has not been anyhere near as bad as has been made out. And we seemingly have a vacancy in the forward line. He plays.

Rack off, Witts deserves a game. He tried harder than the majority of our midfielders in rd 1
Too slow. Too slow. Cannot play him when Grundy is playing. He can try all he likes-he cannot apply defensive pressure on opposition backs despite that fantastic tackle when he blindsided an opponent.

Have watched him in every game he has played at Vic Park this pre-season. Has not been nowhere near as bad as has been made out. And we seemingly have a vacancy in the forward line. He plays.
I'd play kids over him playing him won't benefit us going forward stick with witts

Lets see if the rumors are true first. If so I think its should be White and Cloke and get Elliott back in the forward line again, he was deadly last year. Wouldn't bother playing Lynch or witts its going too tall IMO...better to stay mobile

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid Injury - Calf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back