Reilly in Hospital - Head injury

Remove this Banner Ad

By the looks it's one guy in the general afl thread.
Not indicative of the general sentiments one would think.

No one likes seeing anyone injured like this and I'm sure all (including the guy that mentioned training methods) wouldn't wish for anything but a speedy recovery.

Yeah but they person finds any reason to act like a long legged pissed off Puerto Rican about the crows.

Mods: can Peter name and shame them?

I thought Peter J was exaggerating. I was wrong. What an embarrassment their supporters are. I named and shamed them in a post then thought best to remove the post because all we will get is them coming in here either defending or justifying their posts.

Anyways play on.....

All the best to Brent - terrible news.

Not surprisingly the Port board are gleefully pinning this on Walsh. They really are loathesome filth on that board.

One guy made a comment about Walsh pushing them too because all the spots 'were up for grabs' to which another Port supporter called him on it and responded 'that's crap - train how you play'

we don't need the hyperbole, Peter...

One guy made a comment about Walsh pushing them too because all the spots 'were up for grabs' to which another Port supporter called him on it and responded 'that's crap - train how you play'

we don't need the hyperbole, Peter...

Sorry I have to defend Peter J they are taking pot shots and in terrible taste too. There is a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get well soon Radar!!!!

Hopefully it is not too serious - as far as head injuries go!!!

Been there Radar. Truly honestly wishing you all the best and can get back to full health as a minimum, then onto to AFL with best of luck.

Best wishes to Brent for a speedy recovery. What a terrible injury to suffer.
I hope he can return in the near future- perhaps wearing one of these?

View attachment 108176

a part of me is hoping he comes back with the helmet and kicks a few bags like the big chief used to...

All the best Radar... looking forward to seeing you back out there soon

Yea, I wasn't too worried when I heard the initial reports - but the lack of info is a little worrying.
Not at this point, have a surgery nurse over for dinner and she thinks the surgery is very likely still underway, these things take time, i wouldnt expect to hear anything from the surgeon for another couple of hourse if i was a family member, let alone info to the club that they can release to the public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reilly in Hospital - Head injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back