Remember when? (North supporters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when Doc Sholl got fined for taking a slash on Kardina Park oval at quarter time?

Mine changed when I hit 7,500 tazaa.

In keeping with the thread, remember when Dunkley decked Carey on the Southern Stand wing and Duck went back and nailed the goal from 65?
Cool, so its post related. Cheers TPA.

Btw, the dude does not approve of 'resident only' threads. Wreaks of Melbourne cottonwoolism.
Or something started by those precious sillies on the Essendon board. Really need to change the title.

On topic, remember when Hawthorn beat us in a final? Nah, me neither. Got a vague recollection of it happening many moons ago

Remember when Doc Sholl got fined for taking a slash on Kardina Park oval at quarter time?
You can take the boy out of Manangatang..................

You can take the boy out of Manangatang..................
T'was the whole squat with the johnson out the shorts leg. Very funny stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh if you slow it down there isnt much to it, still front on.

And the 'interpretation of the day' regards collisions hadn't been written yet. Too many knee jerk reactions from the fools who come up with silly rulings... like the d*** you wants a countdown clock (on display) for the AFL.. :rolleyes: (clueless git who probably hasn't watched enough AFL).

When they showed highlights of Diesel Williams getting concussed, there was a nice accidental elbow to his potato head by Crocks. :thumbsu:

Remember when Winnie Abraham flew so high at Maunka Oval he came down with snow on him.

Watch the last highlight on Winnie's goal @ the 'G vs Coll, it was easily one of the best goals from an individual IMHO who needed to weave around opponents and keep on running and slot it thru ON HIS OPPOSITE FOOT like a highly skilled SUPERSTAR that he was.

Following clip stops then re-continues with Winnie drilling the Blues in the '99 GF

North def Brisbane by 23 points.

Longmire 8.5, Carey 4.2
Was Nathan Buckley's first game, he gathered the ball in the centre in the first quarter, he tried to get around a North player and didn't quite manage it, ending up with a scrubby under pressure kick forward. The wag in front of me jumped up and shouted "Yes! They move a bit faster here in the BIG LEAGUE!!!....Nathan"

Was Nathan Buckley's first game, he gathered the ball in the centre in the first quarter, he tried to get around a North player and didn't quite manage it, ending up with a scrubby under pressure kick forward. The wag in front of me jumped up and shouted "Yes! They move a bit faster here in the BIG LEAGUE!!!....Nathan"

Sweetner was him moving to the Pies and the Lions knocking his mob off in back to back GF's but I'm sure bewildered to THIS day how a NS Medal can be gifted for not touching the ball in the last 6 minutes of a close GF?? Georgie (Voss) would of merited the honour but nothing you can do about it now.

How about the game when North played the pies (Tony Shaw's 300th IIRC) and Pagan put schwatter in the goal square dragging Bucks away from the action.. it was North's 125th anniversary celebration game and NO CAREY to boot. Despite trailing at HT by 4 gaols.. North flexed the typical Shinboner Spirit muscle and throttled the PIES to come away with a cruisy win!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when? (North supporters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back