Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done you guys.
Sensational for an actual true underdog club.
Clay Smith just so much respect for.

People like Russell Gilbert will be flowing tears of joy.
Brings a smile to the face to know this is the end of a streak of so many preliminary final heartaches for so many ex-players and long time supporters of your club.
You guys are off to a grand final. A GRAND FINAL!!!!!!

I'm shaking, I am so so happy for all you guys and all the long suffering Doggies supporters. What a special performance, by a special, amazing, resilient footy club, I couldn't be more delighted.

I just feel as well for all those wonderful old stalwart fans in the outer who have been through all the down times at The Kennel.

Will be barracking hard for you guys next week, congrats !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CONGRATS

That is just inspiring stuff.... F***&king AWESOME..... I couldn't be more happier for a side to get there from out of the top 4 is simply stunning stuff..... and away....

Bevo... Coach of the year.. simply out coached.... Belief, now believe you can do it.....

And Eastwood..... BOG IMO...... kept Cameron to 3 kicks....

giphy.gif

Can't imagine what it'd feel like for you guys. That was an outstanding effort. You guys have a sensational list and team and the future looks extremely bright if you can trade in a good young key back and maybe another versatile tall forward. Congratulations, best of luck, and I look forward to willing you on next week against the other concession loaded bastards. Give them hell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back