Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought we were gone when they were down by 14 points. Still don't know how they managed to fight their way back. Will have to watch the replay as my heart was racing too much to concentrate properly.

That was a win full of heart without Roughy for a majority of the game.

I need bloody GF tickets! In the Ballot but if anyone comes across any spares let me know and I will pay handsomely! Flights and accommodation booked

Bulldogs fans enjoy the whole week, soak it in. This coming week is an amazing feeling knowing you only need to win one more to get the Premiership. Swans fans know what it feels like to be there and now Doggies fans get ready for the best week of your football supporting life. i am really happy for people like Doug Hawkins and Russell Gilbert who finally get to see their team on the big stage. Especially for Russell who has had a really tough 12 months

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations.
Your team is a joy to watch and I have so much admiration for how you go about it.

I'll be barracking hard for you next weekend, not so much because I hate the Swans but rather my growing admiration for such a terrific team like the Bulldogs.

Enjoy your week and if you salute allow yourself as much time as possible to celebrate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this for real??? I CANT ******* BELIEVE IT

Chicago1

SEE YOU IN MELBOURNE BUDDY!!!!

LOL Just called friends in Melbourne. I get in early Wednesday morning and will probably be out at the club in the afternoon. The BF poster who is selling me tickets has just entered my club of Bulldog favourites which includes Chris Grant, Crossy and Rocket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back