• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VFL coach of the year , flag next year , asst under clarko and Mitchell what don’t you understand about that you blockhead, wtf has yze done by comparison , get off the grog before posting next time
You realise you're replying to the guy who started the sack hardwick thread just before we won 3 flags in 4 years under hardwick, right?

If McQualter gets the job it will confirm how badly we have the lost our way as an Organisation.
Just can’t see him getting it. Apart of the process yes, that’s about it. Good luck who ever takes part in the interviews.

What about Mark Williams? I'd love to see an angry coach tearing the strips off players if they're not getting it done.

The thing is no coach is going to be able to improve our skills so it's going to have to be some genius coach that can come up with a system that our unskilled players can thrive in, like what we had before the stand rule.

I still believe that the other 17 teams are all sh*t, and that some only seem to be thriving because their special needs were met.

What about Mark Williams? I'd love to see an angry coach tearing the strips off players if they're not getting it done.

The thing is no coach is going to be able to improve our skills so it's going to have to be some genius coach that can come up with a system that our unskilled players can thrive in, like what we had before the stand rule.

I still believe that the other 17 teams are all sh*t, and that some only seem to be thriving because their special needs were met.
If we get Yze as coach, I believe Mark Williams will come back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have gone from a destination club for a coach now to complete rabble in 6 months Hardwick has really stuffed us over big time and him barracking for us on Twitter was slap in the face

That Twitter show was so embarrassing and really revealed how our assistants carried the muppet for so long.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back