Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

NICE!!!
JB don't have it listed yet but will get it. They have the Doggies one for $120 and are bound to have another 20% off sale before Xmas!
That's what I'm counting on.

They had 20% off music and DVDs last weekend. Gee I saved a lot of money.
No, hang on ... Gee I spent a lot of money :D
Now if they can just do it when the season box comes out.

Exactly. I'll happily wait a few weeks, or even a couple of months, so long as it's released in perfect working order.

As you said, I can happily watch what I've recorded in HD on Foxtel until the Blu-ray/DVD box comes out.
Same here, it's pure panic by them to get it out "next day". These DVD/Blu-Ray's are collectors items so if the quality is right everyone will still buy them.

Given they were a rush job it's no surprise at all. honestly they should delay the release till it's spot on! we all record the game to watch till it's released then buy it.

Have to wonder what sort of arrangement they had with the club(s), given people ITT said they paid $50 for the DVD at Punt Rd on the Sunday.

Have to wonder what sort of arrangement they had with the club(s), given people ITT said they paid $50 for the DVD at Punt Rd on the Sunday.
reckon that's Club trying to make $$ on it. i was going to get one till i heard the price & refused to pay that for a DVD given i could get the Blu-Ray version for $34 2-3 weeks later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reckon that's Club trying to make $$ on it. i was going to get one till i heard the price & refused to pay that for a DVD given i could get the Blu-Ray version for $34 2-3 weeks later.
And then get it replaced 2-3 months later.

Sorry to intrude guys but I also purchased the Tigers Premiership DVD on Blueray just because I really enjoyed the game and the occasion and wanted to re watch it with the various radio commentaries and I was shocked by the synching issues with the audio selections.

It became unwatchable very quickly so I've now returned it to JB Hifi and got my money back. Surprisingly they said they hadn't had that feedback before and none had been returned. Thought I would check on here to see if others found the same problem and I didn't have to look far.

While I'm a little pissed, I can't imagine how pissed you guys must be. I reckon I've watched the Bulldogs DVD at least 30 times and I would be so angry if I couldn't enjoy the different broadcasts.

Surely the AFL have to do something about this and release a new version with the problem fixed. They can't accept money for a faulty product and on the most high profile game of the year and one of the most anticipated Premierships ever...... is there any word on a re release with the problems fixed?

Sorry to intrude guys but I also purchased the Tigers Premiership DVD on Blueray just because I really enjoyed the game and the occasion and wanted to re watch it with the various radio commentaries and I was shocked by the synching issues with the audio selections.

It became unwatchable very quickly so I've now returned it to JB Hifi and got my money back. Surprisingly they said they hadn't had that feedback before and none had been returned. Thought I would check on here to see if others found the same problem and I didn't have to look far.

While I'm a little pissed, I can't imagine how pissed you guys must be. I reckon I've watched the Bulldogs DVD at least 30 times and I would be so angry if I couldn't enjoy the different broadcasts.

Surely the AFL have to do something about this and release a new version with the problem fixed. They can't accept money for a faulty product and on the most high profile game of the year and one of the most anticipated Premierships ever...... is there any word on a re release with the problems fixed?
Yer they are re-releasing it, they are sending out fixed copies free of charge to anyone that e-mails "beyond home entertainment" with mailing address/proof of purchase etc in December.
It's because they made a rush job of releasing it. i'd prefer to wait a few weeks if it means when it's released the product is top quality. as they are collectors items there will be no shortage of buyers etc.

Got the replacement DVD and Blu-Ray today. A few quick plays of them with the different audio definitely provides the exact result you want, much better syncing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back