Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.dvdland.com.au/products...ete-Season-Collection-(DVD-{47}-Blu-Ray).html
hobbes.gif That's what I'm talkin' about!!!
I presume JB will get it the same date but it's not listed there yet. For those interested, it lists a Blu-ray of the GF as well as a DVD, all other games are DVD. People concerned with the synching may want to check with them if it's fixed on this edition!! That's an amazing price considering Name A Game charges $35 per game! That's around $630 if you buy JUST the wins, this has all the games.

Those links with the radio commentary that were posted just after the game on this board, I watched the recording of the game on fox and synched every call to them absolutely spot on, separately each quarter.... now believe me.... if I can do it....

How did they **** it up?

Those links with the radio commentary that were posted just after the game on this board, I watched the recording of the game on fox and synched every call to them absolutely spot on, separately each quarter.... now believe me.... if I can do it....

How did they **** it up?

Most likely campaigners

Watched the Prelim today. Im not sure what I enjoy more between that and the GF.. I know you cant compare, but losing multiple monkeys in the QF, then ****ing that frankenstein franchise up in a prelim to get where we got too.... Well After watching that Im not sure why I was ever concerned about the GF.

RESPONSE FROM BEYOND

Beyond apologise for the synchronisation issue relating to the radio commentary on the 2017 AFL Grand Final DVD. Historically, fans have asked that the AFL Grand Final be available to them at retail on physical media the next day. This is possible, but the risk is that the production team can only spot check the radio commentary within this timeframe, and a minor radio commentary synchronisation issue may occur. Beyond appreciates the feedback and will at no charge replace your DVD or Blu-Ray if you are not satisfied with your purchase. If you would like a replacement product please:

Email us at info@beyondhe.com.au
  1. Tell us your delivery address and contact phone number
  2. Attach an image (photo/scan) of your receipt/proof of purchase
In the 2018 season, Beyond will be reviewing the inclusion of radio commentary in next day product to ensure a similar issue does not occur.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show.
I found the whole thing very mundane and cheap and certainly not worth my time or money.
Firstly, I will say that I like Wayne Schwass. he's a good media person and the work he has done with mental health has been amazing. But I would have rathered a Richmond person host the show.
Secondly, I would have preferred if a different 'panel' was interchanged for each block of games they highlighted. Having Richo and Tross there the whole time was a bit boring.
Which leads me to me my final point. On the DVD intself it says a 'panel of experts'. Richo and Tross don't make up a panel of experts in my opinion.
the whole thing seemed rushed in production.
i recall in one on the years Hawthorn won, they had the whole 22 players and Clarkson in a home cinema type room and played the game and paused it at various stages to have the player who was involved speak about it. It was awesome.
In comparison, this is a home video type of shit.
The best part of ours was the five minutes at the start with the music and the vision. Spine tingling, but plunged downhill rapidly.
I won't watch it ever again.

(of course I respect anyone's opinion who enjoyed it. It's very much a personal opinion type thing when it comes to this)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i recall in one on the years Hawthorn won, they had the whole 22 players and Clarkson in a home cinema type room and played the game and paused it at various stages to have the player who was involved speak about it. It was awesome.

Isn't that a Fox Footy production every year???

I've been waiting for it to show

So has anybody got their mittens on the corrected DVD or bluray ? I need some feedback whether these amateurs have nailed it.
I’m ready to go into the garage to try and locate my old 8mm film projector.
See you all here back in two weeks to see if the tone had changed.
RESPONSE FROM BEYOND

Beyond apologise for the synchronisation issue relating to the radio commentary on the 2017 AFL Grand Final DVD. Historically, fans have asked that the AFL Grand Final be available to them at retail on physical media the next day. This is possible, but the risk is that the production team can only spot check the radio commentary within this timeframe, and a minor radio commentary synchronisation issue may occur. Beyond appreciates the feedback and will at no charge replace your DVD or Blu-Ray if you are not satisfied with your purchase. If you would like a replacement product please:

Email us at info@beyondhe.com.au
  1. Tell us your delivery address and contact phone number
  2. Attach an image (photo/scan) of your receipt/proof of purchase
In the 2018 season, Beyond will be reviewing the inclusion of radio commentary in next day product to ensure a similar issue does not occur.
everlong_101

Thanks, but has anybody on here received and played them as I’m wary now due to all the bad reviews.
They said December, didn't they? I have it on good authority that I'll be receiving the season box for Christmas, so hopefully it'll be sorted by then.

I still can't believe that they sent out copies that they knew were faulty.

Okay, maybe I can believe it.

https://www.dvdland.com.au/products/AFL-Premiers-2017-Complete-Season-Collection-(DVD-{47}-Blu-Ray).html
View attachment 436260 That's what I'm talkin' about!!!
I presume JB will get it the same date but it's not listed there yet. For those interested, it lists a Blu-ray of the GF as well as a DVD, all other games are DVD. People concerned with the synching may want to check with them if it's fixed on this edition!! That's an amazing price considering Name A Game charges $35 per game! That's around $630 if you buy JUST the wins, this has all the games.

Nice!

Even cheaper herehttp://www.ezydvd.com.au/DVD/AFL-Premiers-2017-Richmond-Complete-Season-Collection-DVDBluray/dp/6213524

They said December, didn't they? I have it on good authority that I'll be receiving the season box for Christmas, so hopefully it'll be sorted by then.

I still can't believe that they sent out copies that they knew were faulty.

Okay, maybe I can believe it.
Given they were a rush job it's no surprise at all. honestly they should delay the release till it's spot on! we all record the game to watch till it's released then buy it.

Given they were a rush job it's no surprise at all. honestly they should delay the release till it's spot on! we all record the game to watch till it's released then buy it.
Exactly. I'll happily wait a few weeks, or even a couple of months, so long as it's released in perfect working order.

As you said, I can happily watch what I've recorded in HD on Foxtel until the Blu-ray/DVD box comes out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back