Autopsy Richmond v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t know what to think of Lachie Jones. Genuinely uncertain about what his future holds. He’s so raw and frustratingly panicky for a “courageous” player.
Don't get fooled by a big body being a courageous player. Judge his courage when it counts

The disgusting structure with Charlie Dixon in the side has returned
The just bombing the ball forward was back before Dixon returned. The only reason it wasn't there because the games were against West Coast and North. We were just bombing against the Dogs as well, bit they were so sorry on defenders even Finlayson and Marshall were just too big.

First game I've been to all year and how frustrating. Finlayson is not fit enough to play that role - just laughable his jogging attempts at stages his ****ing arms were moving more than his legs. Bonner was not match fit. Motlop shouldn't play again.

I really don’t know what to think of Lachie Jones. Genuinely uncertain about what his future holds. He’s so raw and frustratingly panicky for a “courageous” player.
He’d benefit from being settled in one third of the ground. Probably defense.

The the last 2 years he’s changed position every other week, while also being in and out of the AFL side.

Actually thought the game was ok to watch. Both teams seemed to play in the right way, attacking and ball movement even though it lacked polish and didn't translate to a high score. Some strong marks and accurate kicking at goal.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

His workrate and contest is first rate. Given 2020, and the injuries last year and this year, he has played very little football of any kind. Needs to clean up the fumbles, but if there is a demand for a bull who attacks the ball in the forward line, I would like to see SPP move into the middle more and Jones move into the SPP role.

I hope we lose the next couple just to lose the “mathematical chance” label

7 losses so far, you need 13 wins + percentage to make finals, so we would need 14.

We are 2 losses away from season over with a game against sydney next week and freo a few weeks later.
This season will be effectively over before you know it, even more so if we let Gold Coast spud us up.

That would be kind of ironic.

The definition off insanity is bombing the ball into the forward line in different situations the exact same way and expecting a different result.
If we were competent enough to hit a target when bursting through the middle half a dozen times, we would've won.
Good teams don't need to worry about umpiring, because they'll win no matter what.
We just aren't a good team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 losses so far, you need 13 wins + percentage to make finals, so we would need 14.

We are 2 losses away from season over with a game against sydney next week and freo a few weeks later.
This season will be effectively over before you know it, even more so if we let Gold Coast spud us up.

That would be kind of ironic.
Where's Luke Russell when you need him

Same old bullshit and everyone has called it as it is.

Couple of positives I thought Rozee goal was epic and love Zac Butters these boys will be incredible under a competent coach
thats the great hope. that hinkley is holding back the youth. i dont buy it. rozzee had heaps of the ball tonight but burnt it bad.
so did amon. so did dbj, i didnt realize the b in his name meant Burnt the disposal.
still i see alot of good youth to work with. and lots of dead wood that needs to be moved on.

The Ken Hinkley apologists continue.

David King on Fox Footy tonight post-match-
"Damian Hardwick has the luxury of having soo many different players he can throw in different positions. I feel for Ken Hinkley because I think he's betting with a different hand- A lower hand if you like. He didn't have the same luxuries".

Montagna-
"Nah that's right! The role players that Dimma has at his disposal that he can move around...

The commentators never question why our structure is soo consistently shit. They never question why we chose to go in without a designated ruck. They just sweep it under the carpet and claim that Richmond won because they have more talented players. It is what is, but I guess that explains why teflon Ken is still rated as a coach despite his lack of success!

Ken just getting fired up about the Jonas Butters collision being questions regarding concussion.

If only you got fired up about literally anything else. Umpiring. Bad selections. Bad structure. Steven Motlop. Groundhog day coaching.

Ken just getting fired up about the Jonas Butters collision being questions regarding concussion.

If only you got fired up about literally anything else. Umpiring. Bad selections. Bad structure. Steven Motlop. Groundhog day coaching.

Classic mick Malthouse, deflect to another issue and make a big deal about it to take the conversation away from the hard questions

now i realize what systematic cheats you all are.
my posts have been deleted by ports moderator.
everyone knows its a cheat competition.
everyone. everyone knows its rigged by professional afl crims.
now they have the power to delete my posts.
well done bigfooty moderators for perpetuating a great injustice.
i am sure the afl moderators were born in the wrong era.
they needed to be born in nazi germany
Go back a few pages, I moved some posts after the siren from the gameday thread into the review thread.

They’ve ****ed around with Lachie Jones a shitload bloke deserves a break. I remember when SPP was treated similarly; became an inside mid then outside mid then marking foward then half forward. They’ve decided to throw Jones forward as a bash n crash type player but we already have that in SPP and you can afford to have two wreckless mitch robinson type players in the same forward line. I didn’t think Jones was half bad, but he will probably be the first omitted over say a motlop. Worked hard got to the ball 17 touches at 82% they just need to settle him in one position. With that being said he will probably play on ball next week…

The thing that is sad is Wayne Carey and Mark Riccuto are our 2 best commentators. Just say what they think and don't give a shit what the producer thinks.
Riccuto is clearly torn between SAGRATE and hating Port.

Soon as Adelaide get competitive again he can ditch the former and resume full time undermining of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Richmond v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back