Mega Thread Richmond Vs Geelong - Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuck equal most touches on the ground with 19. Seems like we could have used that about a month ago at the very least. I hope GWS pick him up and he has a blinding year surrounded by the cream of the young kids in the country. He deserves so much more than RFC have given him. Don't think they will but I hope so.

I do not understant how Hardwick can look down the camera and honestly say that we have improved on last year.

I'm not calling for his head, but lying to the faithful is one way to lose their support very quickly.

As angry as I get, I'm the one who is to blame here because I'm the one who keeps swallowing the shit the club feeds us and keep paying my membership and fronting up to games whenever I can.

I love footy but this team is really making it difficult for me.

Where is the development nazis at the moment, this is going to be 157 points against half a team. (the cats)

Where is the truckload of manure?

-Newman was playing decent - rolled ankle
-We like to handball to players that have a Geelong player right next to them
-We like to kick sideways in our defensive 50 to a contest
-We have no chance of hitting a tiger player with a long kick
-We have no chance of hitting a tiger player with a short kick
-Jack has been given no chance really
-Angus is NOT a footballer
-Nahas has tried
-Without Rance we would be a lot further down
-Lids/Martin/Cotch have all made bad mistakes
-We are allowing the cats to be free all over the ground
-We simply just don't have any skills

Pretty much perfect.

-Newman was playing decent - rolled ankle
-We like to handball to players that have a Geelong player right next to them
-We like to kick sideways in our defensive 50 to a contest
-We have no chance of hitting a tiger player with a long kick
-We have no chance of hitting a tiger player with a short kick
-Jack has been given no chance really
-Angus is NOT a footballer
-Nahas has tried
-Without Rance we would be a lot further down
-Lids/Martin/Cotch have all made bad mistakes
-We are allowing the cats to be free all over the ground
-We simply just don't have any skills

Too in depth , i prefer mine
Richmond turnover gellong goal

Where is the development nazis at the moment, this is going to be 157 points against half a team. (the cats)

Where is the truckload of manure?[/QUOTE]

currently going down the nepean Highway , just outside of seaford.

One goal in a half of football.
Perhaps Richmond should join the A-League.
Given the amount the players kick backwards, we're already playing as if there is an offside rule.

One goal in a half of football.
Perhaps Richmond should join the A-League.
Given the amount the players kick backwards, we're already playing as if there is an offside rule.

I wonder if that is what the basketball coach told dimma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our players simply do not block and create space for there teammates ! I have not seen a sheppard for a long long time , wonderful for players to spread but if they're in the vicinity to put a block on and allow the player with the aggot get free , IMO that should be their first move, not trying to run to space to recieve ?

I've noticed we do this A LOT in every match, it's embarrassing!
I feel that because we have been so terrible for so long our players have absolutely no confidence no matter how young and keen they are to change things.

No confidence = No balls = We don't back ourselves to break packs and try and instead try and dish it off to make it somebody elses problem.

The moment we take a mark and our player starts looking backwards or sideways. I know there is a goal coming up for the other team, that is simply just a ridiculous thing to even expect when we have the ball.

Our other problem is when they do kick it forward they give it the big bomb that isn't pint point to a tiger player, its just kick it forward and hope for the best. We simply just need to be smarter and a lot more patient

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs Geelong - Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back