Richmond vs Hawthorn - NAB3 Match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm saying this to the detriment of myself personally (so hopefully that carries a little more weight).

Limit users to those that provide a password. Password can be obtained via RFC membership # and password.

Incredibly frustrating that 1/4, 1/2 time breaks were perfect, yet gametime was consistently frozen or dropping out entirely.

..and limit hawk supporters to 100.

Bugger em.

I see Cotchin racked up 153 in SC yet Mitchell had most disposals. Good news in that regard as it would mean he is doing more than just getting touches.

Curious to find out how many touches Cotch got as well.
I just watched the whole game and as I had nothing to do today I did his stats.

He ended up with:

30 posessions (22 in the first half) . 6 clearances . 4 tackles and 1 goal 2 behinds.

Also to note: Dustin Martin was sensational (bloody commentators kept getting him mixed up) he ended up with a whopping 9 clearances and 3 centre clearances!! he had around 25 touches and kicked 2 behinds!

He ended up with:

30 posessions (22 in the first half) . 6 clearances . 4 tackles and 1 goal 2 behinds.

Also to note: Dustin Martin was sensational (bloody commentators kept getting him mixed up) he ended up with a whopping 9 clearances and 3 centre clearances!! he had around 25 touches and kicked 2 behinds!

Agree. Watching live from the ground from the wing, he is a clearance machine! Yes he has the odd clanger (so does Cotch), but fmd these guys are young! That will improve. Some people down rated DM's game Fri night, but I swear they weren't watching the same game as me. He smashed any notion of 2nd year blues out the window. Even made Cyril look 2nd rate at one point, and that's saying something.

And to put things in to perspective, I've no doubt Cotch will be our best player in 2 years time. But starting to think I have been underestimating DM.

Watched the third quarter worried with the way Jackson turned over the ball and could not hit targets not even from 20 meters away. He needs to be sent back and not resume in the seniors until he rectifies a major deficiency. Is going to cost us goals when the real season starts.
Nahas is not up to AFL standard keeps stuffing up when he tries to side step opposition players instead of the first option and hand balling the ball on. Another one that should be moved to the seconds. We cannot persevere with these players they will not deliver in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm saying this to the detriment of myself personally (so hopefully that carries a little more weight).

Limit users to those that provide a password. Password can be obtained via RFC membership # and password.

Incredibly frustrating that 1/4, 1/2 time breaks were perfect, yet gametime was consistently frozen or dropping out entirely.
User pays $ 10 , which goes to the fighting tiger fund.
pay your 10 bucks and you get a password for access !

Was that Buddy, Cotch burnt off in the last quarter when he did his little 360 spin thingy? Damn I hope he continues this form.

Yep it was, great stuff ! at one stage I think Cotchy had a look at him and you could see him thinking, I'm gonna take him on!;)

Was that Buddy, Cotch burnt off in the last quarter when he did his little 360 spin thingy? Damn I hope he continues this form.

Yep it was, great stuff ! at one stage I think Cotchy had a look at him and you could see him thinking, I'm gonna take him on!;)

Yep, there was that highlight where Cotch burnt off Buddy.

Then another where Dusty just weaved away from Cyril, the way Cyril normally does to others. I think Cyril had a dose of the "think I might avoid the fend off"'s. ;)

He ended up with:

6 clearances out of how many stoppages?

am i right to be concerned that apparently we are stars playing our best- but got flogged by a team that gave us every chance by practicing kicking behinds???

For those interested here are the DT scores from last Friday:
Cotchin 118
Jackson 110
Rance 91
Foley 83
Nahas 81
Morton 80
Conca 76
Astbury 75
Grigg 75
Martin 74
Vickery 73