Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwolf

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 25, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is it just me, or are all the Hawthorn fans getting ********ed off with the cocky Richmond fans who think they are going to be the best team ever under Wallace? It has been the most overrated situation i have ever seen!

Nightwolf_69 said:
Is it just me, or are all the Hawthorn fans getting ********ed off with the cocky Richmond fans who think they are going to be the best team ever under Wallace? It has been the most overrated situation i have ever seen!
considering how quite the hawks board is compared to say the adel or north one, not totally, at least it keeps it intresting. I don't think this board is as bad as the blues one, you say anything bad about them and your gone ... well that is the feeling i got spending a little time their.

Nightwolf_69 said:
No way wolf , i would say that Schwabby saying that you would win the flag on the back of a few pointless wins at the end of last year is the most over - rated situation i have seen

Go your hardest Mc Hawks

IDGAF said:
No way wolf , i would say that Schwabby saying that you would win the flag on the back of a few pointless wins at the end of last year is the most over - rated situation i have seen

Go your hardest Mc Hawks

That is Gold!

BTW, with all the pent up agression the Hawks have towards the Tigers, you had better hope you don't come out and flog us in Round 21, as we have plenty of injuries.

Losing Wallace is one thing, but losing the Number 1 pick is another.

Pick 1...Pick 2! Who cares? We'll still nab a pretty good player.

even Box Hill would pump the tigers!!

Hawk71 said:
Pick 1...Pick 2! Who cares? We'll still nab a pretty good player.

even Box Hill would pump the tigers!!

is that the rabble side that Coburg kicked a record score against earlier this year....our 5ft 8, 66kg No 1 draft pick kicking 7 goals on Cox, Holland, hay and then barker....yeah im trembling at the knees folks....finish your freddo frog kiddo and get back to bed

Bojangles17 said:
is that the rabble side that Coburg kicked a record score against earlier this year....our 5ft 8, 66kg No 1 draft pick kicking 7 goals on Cox, Holland, hay and then barker....yeah im trembling at the knees folks....finish your freddo frog kiddo and get back to bed

Maybe you should play Coburg in the firsts if they are so good...

There is no denying that the Wallace appointment is a mini-victory for Richmond, however a streaker needs to enter the field for the curse to be reversed. Richmond has been an absolute disgrace since 1982. Yes, approaching 23 LONG YEARS. (but for two prelims smashed by around 12+ goals each time)

Hawthorn is struggling at the moment, however atleast we have won an AFL premiership, and we'll be back. When we're in the finals we dont get smashed (essendon 85 was our last thumping) -- so when we make it, we'll be a threat as always.

Hawks Premiers 2008, Richmond -- well keep praying for a streaker. Your club is a rabble

ROCK22 said:
There is no denying that the Wallace appointment is a mini-victory for Richmond, however a streaker needs to enter the field for the curse to be reversed. Richmond has been an absolute disgrace since 1982. Yes, approaching 23 LONG YEARS. (but for two prelims smashed by around 12+ goals each time)

Hawthorn is struggling at the moment, however atleast we have won an AFL premiership, and we'll be back. When we're in the finals we dont get smashed (essendon 85 was our last thumping) -- so when we make it, we'll be a threat as always.

Hawks Premiers 2008, Richmond -- well keep praying for a streaker. Your club is a rabble

Richmond is a rabble.. ROLMFAOOOOOOO at a hawk supporter saying something like this.

Only a true judgement can be made this time next year.

No point fighting over Wallace.

I would have liked to see him at Hawthorn, no doubting that,but the money and contract he was asking for was simply too much.

Our financial state isnt going to be the best judging by our on field performances this year, so hopefully a good coach on a cheaper contract can be found. I

If Eade and Ayres are snapped up, it might be a case of 'suck and see' with Harvey and O'Donnell.

itsintheblood said:
Richmond is a rabble..
Yes you are. And so are the Hawks at the moment.

But at least Hawks supporters realise the time it is going to take to rebuild. Richmond supporters, on the other hand, think that Wallace is going to solve everything overnight.

Of all the fans of a football club you'd think that Richmond fans would be able not to gloat. When you defeated Collingwood in the first game it was all "we're back", "we're a chance this year" and I'm sure there were a few threads about how you would win the premiership. Then there was the strong start to 2003 when after 8 rounds you were all going on like pork chops. Then you spit on your coach this year. etc,etc.

As for Wallace. I'll say this slowly......

You

can

have

him.

He took a decent list at the Bulldogs and destroyed it. IMO he is not the coach for the Hawks. He has shown to be a mercenary and when the Dogs needed him the most he turned his back on them. His preference for Richmond was because you were foolish enough to give him a five year contract (and you should be asking some serious questions of your board) no other club in the competition would agree to a contract length that long.

I hope it all works out for the Richmond Football Club. You were once a proud club who fought hard and were successful. But the actions of the supporter base shows a difference story nowadays.

Terry better pack his raincoat for those moments after another resounding defeat that he walks too close to the "Richmond faithful"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yardie said:
Yes you are. And so are the Hawks at the moment.

But at least Hawks supporters realise the time it is going to take to rebuild. Richmond supporters, on the other hand, think that Wallace is going to solve everything overnight.

Of all the fans of a football club you'd think that Richmond fans would be able not to gloat. When you defeated Collingwood in the first game it was all "we're back", "we're a chance this year" and I'm sure there were a few threads about how you would win the premiership. Then there was the strong start to 2003 when after 8 rounds you were all going on like pork chops. Then you spit on your coach this year. etc,etc.

As for Wallace. I'll say this slowly......

You

can

have

him.

He took a decent list at the Bulldogs and destroyed it. IMO he is not the coach for the Hawks. He has shown to be a mercenary and when the Dogs needed him the most he turned his back on them. His preference for Richmond was because you were foolish enough to give him a five year contract (and you should be asking some serious questions of your board) no other club in the competition would agree to a contract length that long.

I hope it all works out for the Richmond Football Club. You were once a proud club who fought hard and were successful. But the actions of the supporter base shows a difference story nowadays.

Read this

WE

CAN

HAVE

HIM

CAUSE

NOW

YOU

CAN'T

As if we do. You will find most tigers supporters are very happy to rebuild. With the appointment of wallace and sum more senior experienced players goone at the end of the year we will have a pretty young list and we all know that it will take time and i for one am ready to wait. And just get over wallace he has chosen richmond move on. Why go and look at his coaching stats at the dogs? He has a new club now a new list, new board, new passionate supporter base and a whole new look at the game now cause its his second time as coach so he would of learnt a few thigns. He also has been sitting next to the 2 best talent scouts in the under 18 championships on fox footy commentating so i would think wallace would of short listed a few names that the boys told him about. He has the ability to sell the club and he wants to revive the sleeping giant. What more can we ask for? Give him a try.

Ram-Man said:
mmm .... or does it stand for I Do Guys Absolutely Free? or perhaps I Do Gays Absolutely Free or how about I Don't Got A Friend, or I know.... I Dribble Goo About Football
You reckon IDGAF might stand for " I do guys absolutely free" hey ?

This from a bloke that goes by the moniker " RAM MAN " ?????

Your coming on to me aren`t you sweety ,i`m very flattered but i`m afraid i`m not of that persuasion . I`m not into ramming men .

By the way , how long did it take you to come up with all those ? What scintilating rep-a-te` , you captain of the debating team at school ?

Your out of your league

IDGAF said:
You reckon IDGAF might stand for " I do guys absolutely free" hey ?

This from a bloke that goes by the moniker " RAM MAN " ?????

Your out of your league

hahaha, he walked right into that

itsintheblood said:
Read this

WE

CAN

HAVE

HIM

CAUSE

NOW

YOU

CAN'T

You should do some homework before you retaliate. I have always stated that I do not believe Wallace was the right person for the job at Hawthorn. You may think he is the right person for Richmond and that is your opinion (and you should check out what wrennyboy said and take note of some very constructive thoughts).

As for your reply. Let me rephrase what I have been saying.

Thank you Richmond for offering a contract too good to refuse to Terry Wallace. You have saved Hawthorn from making a poor decision.

wrennyboy said:
As if we do. You will find most tigers supporters are very happy to rebuild. With the appointment of wallace and sum more senior experienced players goone at the end of the year we will have a pretty young list and we all know that it will take time and i for one am ready to wait. And just get over wallace he has chosen richmond move on. Why go and look at his coaching stats at the dogs? He has a new club now a new list, new board, new passionate supporter base and a whole new look at the game now cause its his second time as coach so he would of learnt a few thigns. He also has been sitting next to the 2 best talent scouts in the under 18 championships on fox footy commentating so i would think wallace would of short listed a few names that the boys told him about. He has the ability to sell the club and he wants to revive the sleeping giant. What more can we ask for? Give him a try.
You're more than welcome to him and I do hope that he does lift you guys off the canvas and brings you to a grand final. (which you then lose to Hawthorn :) )

Didn't want him as a personal choice. Been saying that since his name was first put forward. Some Hawk fans disagree, some dont.

Richmond fans happy then good for them I really care less.

BUT if you want to post on the subject on the HAWTHORN forum, then keep it civil.

wrennyboy said:
Wrenny , i hope your club comes good with TW as personally I"ve got no problem with RFC in fact when we missed out in 95' ,i was hoping your guys would win it that year ,but as for your comment "just get over Wallace & move on ",i'm sorry to disappoint you but 99.9% of hawk supporters have nothing to get over.The tiger supporters who come on this board have just got to get over the fact that WE DON"T CARE that we missed out on Terry .Now if this makes your percieved victory over us less sweet ,once again ,i apologise but it's just the way things are .

I just luv a team in disarray scrambling for any positive out of a miserable situation. Let's face it, nobody wanted to coach you. Why would they with those egomaniacs Dunstall and Dermott running the joint. Dermott's performance in this has been a disgrace - i'm glad he's at the Hawks and not the Tiges. And they reckon the Tiges self-destruct. You're absolute geniuses at it.

Suffer!

froars said:
I just luv a team in disarray scrambling for any positive out of a miserable situation. Let's face it, nobody wanted to coach you.
well get a coach don't you worry about that, why are we in disarray? players are still getting paid, just resigned Hodge etc we could have kept Schwab, their was no reason for us to go hunting for a new coach if we didn't want to.

froars said:
Why would they with those egomaniacs Dunstall and Dermott running the joint. Dermott's performance in this has been a disgrace - i'm glad he's at the Hawks and not the Tiges. And they reckon the Tiges self-destruct. You're absolute geniuses at it.

Suffer!
I love it when people give crap to board members it makes it sound like they know what's going on, tell me what has Dermie done wrong so far? point it out. What has Jason done wrong so far? you must have inside info to share with us, or is this because we didn't sign Wallace to massive contract length or Eade in 5 mins; is that your problem?

The HFC will be fine, worry about your own club.

feher said:
well get a coach don't you worry about that, why are we in disarray? players are still getting paid, just resigned Hodge etc we could have kept Schwab, their was no reason for us to go hunting for a new coach if we didn't want to.

I love it when people give crap to board members it makes it sound like they know what's going on, tell me what has Dermie done wrong so far? point it out. What has Jason done wrong so far? you must have inside info to share with us, or is this because we didn't sign Wallace to massive contract length or Eade in 5 mins; is that your problem?

The HFC will be fine, worry about your own club.
You want us to list all the things that Dermie and Dunstall have done wrong over the last 12 - 18 months ? , i`ll have to get a bigger computer .

I`ll just go with my favourite one at the minute , the " Mark Harvey " situation . Derm says that he rang Harveys mobile and there was no
answer and he didn`t have message bank . LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What mobile phone dosen`t have a message bank,especially a person in a high profile position as Harvey . Still LMAO . My 14 year old daughter has come up with better excuses for not being able to get hold of me . Did anyone think of getting a hold of Harvey`s manager ( assuming he has one ) so what does Derm do next ? Send him a few SMS`s , how professional
" Hey Harvs , wanna coach us , from Dermie " LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have respect for the people on this board ( Hawthorn supporters ) who are sucking it up at the minute and saying "this is no good " the rest of you are kidding yourselves

IDGAF said:
I`ll just go with my favourite one at the minute , the " Mark Harvey " situation . Derm says that he rang Harveys mobile and there was no
answer and he didn`t have message bank . LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What mobile phone dosen`t have a message bank,especially a person in a high profile position as Harvey . Still LMAO . My 14 year old daughter has come up with better excuses for not being able to get hold of me . Did anyone think of getting a hold of Harvey`s manager ( assuming he has one ) so what does Derm do next ? Send him a few SMS`s , how professional
" Hey Harvs , wanna coach us , from Dermie " LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh no Dermie didn't get hold of Harvey, not all phones have message bank, how do you know Dermie was lying? do share. Do you think Harvey even wants to coach? isn't he just happy with being ass. at ess? i think that is what he is doing, well i personally couldn't care less if we didn't get Harvey.

IDGAF said:
I have respect for the people on this board ( Hawthorn supporters ) who are sucking it up at the minute and saying "this is no good " the rest of you are kidding yourselves
We didn't get Wallace or Eade, we don't have a coach yet for '05, dermie failed to talk to Harvey it must be the end of the world! get off it, we'll get a coach, we'll do some right things and some wrong things on our way up the ladder in the coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back