Summer RIO 2016 - Ch7 Olympic Coverage Discussion Thread (All Complaints Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know when Caroline is on in the BMX?

The schedule on the site is the single worst site in the history of sport!
There's no women's BMX tonight just men's

No idea what time though

Edit : the men have heats tonight then semis and final a day after. Women go straight to semis do skip a day

There's no women's BMX tonight just men's

No idea what time though

Edit : the men have heats tonight then semis and final a day after. Women go straight to semis do skip a day

Yeah I knew the format, the website is hopeless though, you would think you would have each event with the time its on...but no...

Thanks for the help though.

Yeah I knew the format, the website is hopeless though, you would think you would have each event with the time its on...but no...

Thanks for the help though.

Semi finals are 12.30am Saturday morning and 2.00am for the final

Times are WA so add 2 hours for east coast

Semi finals are 12.30am Saturday morning and 2.00am for the final

Times are WA so add 2 hours for east coast

Perfect, thanks so much. Saturday is good too as I can sleep afterwards lol

So Melissa Wu qualifies for the final in the diving and before she competes, the Channel 7 numbnuts reporter plays a game of twenty questions including, "your sister passed away recently, does that affect your concentration?"

You ****in what mate? She's still got the final to come you moron. Maybe lay off the "are you thinking about your dead sister?" questions until after she's finished. Just a thought.

So Melissa Wu qualifies for the final in the diving and before she competes, the Channel 7 numbnuts reporter plays a game of twenty questions including, "your sister passed away recently, does that affect your concentration?"

You ****in what mate? She's still got the final to come you moron. Maybe lay off the "are you thinking about your dead sister?" questions until after she's finished. Just a thought.
or just not bring it up at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this olympics coverage is worse than what they put up in bejing and worse than 9s effort for london. their website has been shot for 3 days
As disappointing as Seven's coverage has been, I've seen four times more sport this olympics on Seven, than i did on Channel 9 during their coverage of the last olympics. 9 was deplorable.

All of these new channel 7 shows look awful. I guess I'm not in the target demographic

I wouldn't have thought that the majority of those watching the Olympics live are the target demographics of the shows they've been trying to shove down our throats

Seven's target audience is lowest common denominator crossed with safe for 40-year-old women to watch.

Seven's target audience is lowest common denominator crossed with safe for 40-year-old women to watch.

The thing is, a few people I know who like those reality shows (the cooking ones etc.) hate sport and don't even watch it so they are hardly hitting their target audience.

The only show that they are advertising that I am interested in is The Durrells but their is a fair chance I won't bother watching it in the end because the endless promotion will have made me sick of it before it even starts!

The thing is, a few people I know who like those reality shows (the cooking ones etc.) hate sport and don't even watch it so they are hardly hitting their target audience.

The only show that they are advertising that I am interested in is The Durrells but their is a fair chance I won't bother watching it in the end because the endless promotion will have made me sick of it before it even starts!

The Durrells has good reviews. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't made for Seven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer RIO 2016 - Ch7 Olympic Coverage Discussion Thread (All Complaints Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back