480346078-crows-players-line-up-for-a-moments-silence-gettyimages.jpg
480346116-crows-players-line-up-for-a-moments-silence-gettyimages.jpg
480358750-shannon-hurn-of-the-eagles-acknowledges-gettyimages.jpg
388759-44d4de0e-27be-11e5-8211-05d592ef4ee0.jpg
486748-cbe2a33e-27ca-11e5-bc98-cbdf421eb809.jpg
488180-957d5c02-27cb-11e5-bc98-cbdf421eb809.jpg
480358502-the-crows-players-walk-from-the-field-after-gettyimages.jpg
480358524-the-crows-players-walk-from-the-field-after-gettyimages.jpg

So sad to see them in tears all I want to say is "it won't rain all the time"....... One day it will all make sense:(

RIP Phil Walsh

Always wonder how the legal system copes with this stuff when doing jury trials - ie. do they try to establish whether people have gone and done their own homework on the side?

Did jury duty for 2 different cases, and they request you stay away from all forms of media relating to the case and the people involved.

Of course, once you are home for the evening, its then up to you to choose to browse bigfooty or start googling info.

Did jury duty for 2 different cases, and they request you stay away from all forms of media relating to the case and the people involved.

Of course, once you are home for the evening, its then up to you to choose to browse bigfooty or start googling info.

I'd find it pretty hard not to go look I reckon.

I'd find it pretty hard not to go look I reckon.

You'd not be alone.
I did a bit of research and I'm fairly certain most of us did.
The court doesn't help itself when it seems to purposely give you the indication that there's more to the story than whats being presented.
I went on a hunch and was proved correct.
Just by random chance many months later, I found myself fueling up my car one morning directly alongside the bloke that had been on the stand.
We chatted after he acknowledged me, and was glad to see him doing better.
Got me thinking though, had I have run into the found-guilty grub from the other case and he'd recognised me, it would not have been very good at all!
Man, there are some seriously dodgy people out there.

More on topic, today at Adelaide Oval will be the memorial service for Phil.
Gonna be some heavy hearts out there today.

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Phil Walsh - Police, club, league statements in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back