Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Krakours torch.png

The Royals rookie came straight out of gates and “got it” immediately. From the outset krakouers85 was a heavy contributor to the Royals threats. He was a regular fixture in the vote getters in the rate the opposition which is admirable given the strength of the Royals list. Krakouer is a well-rounded poster who adapts pretty well to whatever the direction the thread goes. His best work for me is when the threads are jovial in nature, Krakouer thrives in this environement and is funny and interesting. I expect that Krakour will be a very popular poster for many seasons to come.

1639563194412.png

Thankyou GREENESHOOTS, what an amazing award to receive on this beautiful evening. I suppose I should probably present one as well while I'm up here, and continue this rich vein of AFL player named awards, definitely not a lack of creativity there.

The Grant Thomas Award for the league's biggest and best control freak goes to...

The Filth Wizard

45819.gif

View attachment 1298188

The Royals rookie came straight out of gates and “got it” immediately. From the outset krakouers85 was a heavy contributor to the Royals threats. He was a regular fixture in the vote getters in the rate the opposition which is admirable given the strength of the Royals list. Krakouer is a well-rounded poster who adapts pretty well to whatever the direction the thread goes. His best work for me is when the threads are jovial in nature, Krakouer thrives in this environement and is funny and interesting. I expect that Krakour will be a very popular poster for many seasons to come.
Congrats Krak! Well deserved.

View attachment 1298188

#nepotism

View attachment 1298200

Next up we have the Rhys Palmer award, given to the worst EKA winner of all time.

In our first unanimous vote in Nerd Club history, the winner of the Rhys Palmer worst ever rookie award goes to damicky.
Congratulations Rhys, you finally won something tonight.
View attachment 1298205

I swear stupidsuns goes to sleep with a picture of me next to him, what a ******* weirdo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1298188

#suckitsupersuns

View attachment 1298200

Next up we have the Rhys Palmer award, given to the worst EKA winner of all time.

In our first unanimous vote in Nerd Club history, the winner of the Rhys Palmer worst ever rookie award goes to damicky.
Congratulations Rhys, you finally won something tonight.
View attachment 1298205
Funny thing is the EKA is voted for by posters that have been around the league a lot longer than you kids. Really makes you think

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back