Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't you famously win in S30 despite not winning the EKA?
I guess this was further validation that I was robbed of the EKA in s29.

The voting public just assumed I won the EKA because I should have.

Funny thing is the EKA is voted for by posters that have been around the league a lot longer than you kids. Really makes you think
As is the beez and those morons voted me into the top 10 of it. So I wouldn't trust what they have to say/believe kemosabe.

As is the beez and those morons voted me into the top 10 of it. So I wouldn't trust what they have to say/believe kemosabe.
That is a fair point.

Not necessarily … I voted for the beez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For fu**s sake I am not reading 1000 rookie awards in 1 night.

Who won what?

TJASTA won the Nerd Club most improved poster.

GremioPower won the Kilroy award for service to the SFA

….and T2B_ won the award for worst gif spammer.

That’s a summary for you

For fu**s sake I am not reading 1000 rookie awards in 1 night.

Who won what?
The Nerd club has tried to hijack the awards with a stack of stuff.

But for the real stuff, Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever won the Gun (Qooty award) and krakouers85 the Torch (posting)
Overall top 10 count down about to start.

The Nerd club has a yet to be determined amount of awards to give

Pickitt ends season 33 at #2 in the teenager power rankings due to ImissFrosty having already turned 18 (physically) and people still confusing SarahSmiles for a teenager, resulting in his #1 ranking.

Pickitt has taken to Sweet FA like a duck to Hey Hey Its Saturday, getting into everything the board has to offer and ruffling some feathers along the way. Unfortunately this didn't result in a Gun or Torch nomination [correct as required] but that hasn't dampened his spirits with the rookie poster aiming to become league admin in season 34 - Barrybran

A3A6212E-1664-4D05-A79C-7175A5C2E174.jpeg

damicky had an excellent debut season finishing as the highest ranked rookie in beez voting by copying former teammate and beez Trophy winner, Elton Johns Wig. His posting in season 32 was good but can it be Gouda in season 33? - Barrybran

1639564504397.png

The last of our AFL-themed awards for the night, we're getting towards the end of the ceremony with the Big 3 Awards yet to come.

The Joel Selwood Medal is awarded to the poster who best clung onto the league despite their relevance waning for the past 5 seasons.

I am proud to award the Joel Selwood Medal to SM of the East Side Phoenix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back