AFL Autopsy RND 22: Loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget the Andrew goal, the real story should be the wage Jade Gresham is stealing.. apparently north of $600,000 and he delivered SFA

worth it. Another Adrian Dodoro master stroke

If dodoro is still at this club next year I'm seriously considering cancelling my 20 year membership. Some accountability now please

i didnt sign up this year.

i am vindicated.

I genuinely wonder what the direction is from here.

The obvious answer is blow it all up but we’ve been handing out monster deals to the likes of Parish, McGrath, McKay and Gresham as well as retaining duds like Menzie so that doesn’t seem likely. I don’t see how we escape this cycle of mediocrity anytime soon.

I feel for Zach Merrett.

that says it all. Yo could argue Sam Collins is under rated, King is under rated but perhaps having a break out season. Witts is criminally under rated and having a best season but Ben * Long??? seriously. bloke is a spud even at VFL level
he did it to us last game too.

not shocked. the usual suspects (looked) to have shockers

Movie Scene Dance GIF by Fandor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeze a really predictable key forward that always runs to the right spot that you can crumb to and that kicks straight would be handy.

Dare I say it, a Peter Wright type?
To what crumber?

Wright has been off all year, very plainly.

All I can say is that hopefully (1) this is a catalyst for change and (2) we now have people who can make hard calls and good decisions.
Dodoro is still in control of list magameent.. Didn't you hear the good news of Jye Menzie signing a new one year deal during the week

Given we so regularly miss targets by foot all over the ground, it can hardly be surprising that we kick badly for goal when games are on the line. We have a mentally weak playing group and have had for many years.
Nice players is a Dodo speciality. He basically drafted them and now he gets to extend their contracts. It’s perpetual shit.

I’m comforted by the fact I’m not this knob

Not sure if the kids in that case were crying because of the losing or the smashed telly but was watching the saints game with my young nephew last year. He got into barracking for us that night because of me. In the last quarter he disappeared and all I heard was crying from another room and thought to myself do I do this to him going forward.

I'm tired of the MEDIOCRITY
This is the shitty thing with this inept football club.. They want change. go and trade Parish for a top 10 pick. Trade Bryan for a top 20 pick. Take 3, 4, 5 picks inside the top 30 and regenerate the list. We won't though. We're enrenched in mediocrity and revel in it

Not sure if the kids in that case were crying because of the losing or the smashed telly but was watching the saints game with my young nephew last year. He got into barracking for us that night because of me. In the last quarter he disappeared and all I heard was crying from another room and thought to myself do I do this to him going forward.
Encouraging them to support Essendon is child abuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 22: Loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back