Preview Rnd 3 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 4th April 3.20PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to some posters . Wilkinson Is dropped and he played well today so therefore he should not had Been dropped - that’s ridiculous. We are also a rabble apparently. If and we should win tomorrow we could be in the 8 .
This year we have played the best team in the last 4 years who have a full side
and a Collingwood a final team from last year .
If you think we are a rabble I reckon it’s best if you follow another sport.
life must be a constant struggle for you . Take joy in the small things. Enjoy the ride .

So according to some posters . Wilkinson Is dropped and he played well today so therefore he should not had Been dropped - that’s ridiculous. We are also a rabble apparently. If and we should win tomorrow we could be in the 8 .
life must be a constant struggle for you . Take joy in the small things. Enjoy the ride .

1. Who's Wilkinson?
2. There is no realistic way for us to be in the 8 other than us winning 100-0, and Geelong/ hawks having their game cancelled or Eagles losing by 60 and us winning by 60ish

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. Firstly, agree 100% that Willo's form in the AFL was worthy of a dropping. It is great to hear he played well today but it doesn't in any way mean he shouldn't have been dropped. We have had a toughish start with the Tigers and the Pies, so agree with that. But for me the disappointing stuff has been firstly our lack of pressure and our lack of composure with the ball. I think that is what has infuriated most supporters (especially the pressure thing) because that should be the minimum the players do every week. We saw today what the Swans did to the Tigers at the G due to pressure. If we can pick up in this area we can turn it around

Side note. I've tipped Freo.

Looks like we will be naming a treacle slow side and Freo will burn us with pace.
because who you've tipped has everyone holding their breath in anticipation...........get over yourself.............

Id hope anyone advocating Matt accepts he's slow and expects his blocking, tackling and goal threat add more to the team.

Can he give more than some of our other mids at the moment, playing for his career? Id like to know.

I like him as a small forward rather than a mid. I want SPS and Setterfield in the mids though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Who's Wilkinson?
2. There is no realistic way for us to be in the 8 other than us winning 100-0, and Geelong/ hawks having their game cancelled or Eagles losing by 60 and us winning by 60ish
So that your argument my auto correct mistake . You know exactly who I mean.

Honestly I can't see how they can keep going with Academies. Swans have loaded up on multiple first round picks for pennies due to the academy. Heeny, Mills, Blakey, Campbell etc. When you can give up late picks for 1st round talent the system is broken.

That being said the Swans are a first class organisation. Unlikely the cluster fu** that is Carlton. From the board down we have been a rabble for a long time.
Parks is a product of the Swans academy.

Nah. His worst efforts are putrid. His best is good, but only seems to come out in the wet, when the game slows down to his pace. The new, faster, game would fly by him.

I say this as a fan of his.

It is all relative - relative to a few playing atm - he is AA. I'll change my mind when he actually has a run of games and fails as miserably as ...I am not gunna name 'em.

At the time he took over imo it was the right thing to do as Bolton had the mix in particular through the midfield completely wrong .
But now 30 games on and now into the 6th year of the rebuild with the addition of Saad and Williams on top of other additions last year of Newnes and Martin and other mature aged players , we should not be playing 5 30+ players in the side as it seems we will be .
At the very least Murphy and Casboult should not be there this weekend .

I really dont see the point of adding Omac to the list who isnt a world beater but did debut impressively whilst Cas runs around on one leg .
Teague is showing blind loyalty that imo is now actually contributing or fostering lacklustre inconsistent performances defensively .
He had to do it to a certain level. Bit I said it on here at the time he went too far and too the detriment of player development

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back