Autopsy Rnd 3, Hawthorn vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking I might change it against his will. That way he can honour whatever bet he has, and we can be rid of it.
Honestly I'd prefer you didn't griff. Well, sure a part of me does but I'd prefer to stand by my word and honor the bet I made. It's only another fortnight and then I can be rid of the bloody thing.

The Hawks better pay me back when we play the Handbaggers in round 15..... its not the first time I've lost betting on them against Geelong!

[quote="Obese Arachnid, post: 27780722, member: 54221"]You said the magic words, "against Carlton". Care factor zero.

Don't bring out the ugly side of me.;)

Your boys were very good, bringing Carlton into it just sullies us both.:p

I'm a great believer in justice. Nuke Carlton while the wind is blowing towards Geelong.[/quote]
I don't have a problem with Geelong. However, if Geelong are a by product of nuking Carlscum, then carry on Kim Jong Un.;)

Only another two weeks. The bet was for a month after the Hawks vs Geelong game.

I know you guys don't enjoy looking at it any more than I do. :(

That's hardly the point. We shouldn't have to look at it at all. How about in future you consider the consequences before making stupid wagers?

Special mention to whoever played on Shaw and Sidebottom too. Had zero influence today those two.

I think Lewis did the job on Shaw. Not sure about Sidebottom. I think he tagged himself out of it :p

That slide when Pies supporters thought Harry O should've been given the free kick under the new rules, apparently he's been booked for it!

Does that sound a bit nuts to you guys?

That slide when Pies supporters thought Harry O should've been given the free kick under the new rules, apparently he's been booked for it!

Goddard summed it up on BTG. The players have absolutely no idea what they are/aren't allowed to do. If officiated properly then I think it is a fair rule but it is being abused to prevent stoppages.

I see Seven was on the ball as usual.
they did not say he had been reported.
We seem to have many bad jokes in our game on a weekly basis. It comes from more angles than any one will ever be able to take control of in the future.

I think because it was head high contact rather than the knees - I know what they are trying to do but there is going to have to be more black and white than the grey there is now. Can't see him getting rubbed out though

Hilarious. Will be thrown out.

I think.

It's a stupid rule. Just another of the AFL's crack-pot ideas.

Goddard summed it up on BTG. The players have absolutely no idea what they are/aren't allowed to do. If officiated properly then I think it is a fair rule but it is being abused to prevent stoppages.
Reported though?
We all know Hodgey's intention was for the ball but if things had gone wrong Harry O could've ended up like Rohan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Hodge.
Goo, torpy to the centre, Stratton mark, handball to Franklin, goal.

Tough. Skillful. Brilliant.

Loved the route 1 option. Thumping torpedo right down the guts from Goo, strong mark, run and carry from Stratts, before handing off to Buddy who bangs it home from inside the square......should make it a we play

I see Seven was on the ball as usual.
they did not say he had been reported.
We seem to have many bad jokes in our game on a weekly basis. It comes from more angles than any one will ever be able to take control of in the future.

Not too mention they didnt play the club song or say anything about rougheads 300th goal when he kicked it.

Yeah definitely not reportable. Which of the two was reported?

Here is the incident for those who haven't seen it

I really don't see anything, should get thrown out by the MRP or he could get 6.

MRP is very consistent.o_O

Unduly rough play apparently. idiotic.

I really hoped when they got rid of that arse clown Adrian Anderson, they'd overhaul the petty, Byzantine MRP and general guidelines on reports. And also use the opportunity to send the Giesch packing to Seaworld where he could work as Golem fulltime instead of doing whatever he does at the AFL. But sadly, they're still playing god like drunk Russian czars.

I was thinking I might change it against his will. That way he can honour whatever bet he has, and we can be rid of it.

Agreed, Bosky has honored his agreement and if changed by a mod then there is no loss of face. Maybe you could change his avatar to a photo of an umpire in green and his signature to 'We are Geelong the greenest team of all'

Autopsy Rnd 3, Hawthorn vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back