Autopsy Rnd 8 Blues get the 4 points but .... yuck

Who were your 5 best players in Round 8 vs North Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore has been our best in the practice games and don't think I've heard much about tdk. Don't reward subpar reserve performances.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

And given that, there's every chance TDK would struggle just as badly if promoted to the seniors. He's got potential, but still very raw. I think a lot of posters have a higher expectation of him than what he's really capable of producing right now. A little over-hyped tbh.

Could be a player in a year or two, but not right now.

Not defending Moore - he was atrocious, but wonder how big a factor the setup in intensity is. The scratch matches are glorified circle work - will be interesting to see how the likes of Dow and Fisher adapt when they get the call up.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Kennedy has stepped up pretty well after performing well in the scratch matches... so not sure it holds too much weight

I know Willo makes some questionable decisions at times, like today. But he, like doch, has been out for the best part of two years and a bit. Give him a couple more seasons and he’ll be elite, no doubt. His bounce off half back will be legendary.
You see some bits of play like on the wing when under real pressure, tapped it to himself, picked it up beat his opponent then a great handball behind him to a teammate.

Was just pure class. Does it once or twice a week. Just got to get games into him

Didn't see this on the coverage...check this out Anderson fully tackling him without the ball:

The ump had a good view of it too.
Should have also got a free when Anderson put his studs up into him.

It was on the coverage I mentioned it in the gameday thread at the time. Ridiculous what they did call and then how they miss this kind of stuff

And given that, there's every chance TDK would struggle just as badly if promoted to the seniors. He's got potential, but still very raw. I think a lot of posters have a higher expectation of him than what he's really capable of producing right now. A little over-hyped tbh.

To be fair, TDK actually contributes when he plays seniors, even if only to a minor degree.

Plowman could cure world hunger and solve the Middle East crisis and still be bagged by some supporters
Basically takes the most dangerous fwd and nullifies them week in week out. Has the odd brain fade but FMD, gets roasted on here. So many times saves our ass and never gets the credit (except inside the club which is all that matters)

I'm not expecting much from TDK for another couple of years either. Happy to see him develop further before being thrown to the wolves. Big guys generally take time, no rush.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, TDK actually contributes when he plays seniors, even if only to a minor degree.

That is true, but obv Teague had to reward Moore if he's been playing better than TDK in the reserves.

In the write ups i really haven't seen much praise for TDK, like there has been for Philp, Honey, Fisher etc. Doesn't sound like he's been in good form.

TDK showed significantly more in his first game two years ago than Callum Moore ever will. There is a resson he was cut from Richmond

Carlton win tick
when the side that changed the word thuggery to shinboner spirit loses tick
Richmond loses tick
Hawthorn loses tick
when that sniper Clarkson looks sad tick
Adelaide not winning a game all year
the scum lose
the filth lose

pretty good week so far
looking forward to ticking all the boxes
Let’s hope the Power turn out StKildas lights cause if the Aints beat Port I will literally cry.

TDK showed significantly more in his first game two years ago than Callum Moore ever will. There is a resson he was cut from Richmond
Good, be nice if he showed it in the practice matches.......

You can't reward poor performances in the reserves

56 free kicks in a 60 min game is outrageous.

If there’s 56 infringements then there should be 56 free kicks paid.

It’s not about how many it’s about how many were wrong/right/consistently paid or not to both teams, that’s what you should be concentrating on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Terrible game, poor performance but we walk away with the 4 points........I'll take that and move onto next week.
The best thing to come out of this game is that our season is still alive 8 rounds into a shortened season, I'm happy with that.
The win was huge because
Imagine how we'd all be feeing if Norf had pinched it.
We can move on excited, and look forward to battling Hawks.

Cudos again to our loud supporters up there.
Great job guys!
YOu could see it meant a lot to Doc and the boys coming off the ground.

Good, be nice if he showed it in the practice matches.......

You can't reward poor performances in the reserves

Teague has shown he won't reward poor performances. All about culture. I mean when names like Moore/Cottrell/Polson/Honey are on our emergency list ahead of Fisher/LOB/Stocker etc he clearly gives no ****s about reputation or 'potential'. You have to earn it.

For example let's say Harry, Gov & JSOS are unavailable again next week...if TDK hasn't been in good form I think there's zero chance Teague would bring him in. Not interested. He'd rather give Moore another go (he did compete at least) or shuffle the team around like sending Kennedy forward and bringing in Philp/Fisher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rnd 8 Blues get the 4 points but .... yuck

Back