Roos pull 'sick' video off the Net

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe this "story" is still on the front page of the Age website and some of the comments by the public are absolute disgrace. Didn't realise we are hated by so many.

I reckon Darren Bewick has a lot to answer for, providing the inspiration for this debacle.
Yeah well I just bumped into Little Borris and all he could say was "Bock, Bock, Bock".

I told him that he shouldn't pass the buck and that he should be held responsible for his own actions.:cool:

I think Phil Cleary is a massive flog and should shut up ...for all we know the chicken could of infact been 2 males !! ?? Phil should should check himself to see if he still is .....

Its clearly a joke that turned out bad ...overblown bullsh#t again .....silly yes bad taste yes but callous or purposely degrading to women def NOT ...

Sam Lane should be hauled over hot coals for making a mountain out of a molehill over this one. I heard about it on the news, and I went from thinking the "degrading" sex act took place between humans, to thinking that it was between a rubber chicken and a real, LIVE chicken. Only when I saw the newspaper with the PICTURES did I realize the "real" chicken was in fact a DEAD chicken. Saying things like, at the end of the video they "KILLED" the chicken.................IT'S A DEAD CHICKEN ALREADY, FFS!!! Bloody hell...........I'm surprised the media hasn't asked Dr Hugh Wirth from the RSPCA for his opinion.

As for equating it with violence against women...........talk about drawing a long bow. The media should be ashamed of themselves.

I've moved on.

I'm now curious to know why Goldstein was played ahead of the chicken on Sunday.

The chicken was looking good for an early season debut - it was flying at the start of the pre-season, but hit a wall just before christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like a good r*pe joke as much as the next mental case criminal, but I have heard there are more appropriate sites for one to indulge in such frivolous musings.

Does this now mean that any Footage shown on "Aust.. Funn.. Home Video" that shows a dog humping a kid's leg the person should be up on charges!!

:rolleyes:

Seriously people - lighten up. A joke is a joke, even if it's a bad one.

Have people seen the Frizzle/Richmond joke floating around the internet since round 1? That's a whole lot worse...

Seriously people - lighten up. A joke is a joke, even if it's a bad one.

Have people seen the Frizzle/Richmond joke floating around the internet since round 1? That's a whole lot worse...

Don't worry, EH.

A few people 'round these parts will criticise the 'media' for their 'sensationalism' one moment, and then throw on their 'Constable Morality' badge the next -- the irony of this apparently lost on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back