Ross Lyon- Hate Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the biggest dog acts of all time.

6 weeks ago. 6 ****ing weeks ago he was talking to Fremantle.

And Ro$$ ****ing Lyin tells the players TO THERE FACE that he is staying.

He always talks about unrelenting play, and committing to the team.

What a hypocrite ********** CU*T.

U

YOU ****ING ****

Now

he leaves the list in tatters.

in ****ing tatters.

what a weak dog.

Captain was in surgery and in and out of consciousness when was told apparently...

On the verge of tears here...

Just a bastard of a human being.

I know we're all pissed off cos it's so recent but....shit. I think a lot of us agree with you RE.

He looks Lenny Hayes in the eye.

He looks Lenny Hayes in the eye and tells him he is staying.

**** me.

The man has ****ing ice in his veins to do that.....

Captain was in surgery and in and out of consciousness when was told apparently...

On the verge of tears here...

Just a bastard of a human being.

I know we're all pissed off cos it's so recent but....shit. I think a lot of us agree with you RE.

We're all hurting A2R but don't shed any tears for that slime. Keep them, their more valuable. ;)

A coach in his position should've said (and meant) to any opposition team that approached him in the season, "talk to me after the end of the season ends."

On top of that he should've never given any indication that he'd decided to stay for next year.

To wait almost a week after the loss, to go through the 'supposed' news that he's agreed to stay for next season and discussions are advanced for an extended contract, the whole thing stinks.

I can't blame the club. I expected so much more from Ross Lyon. Fair enough, the money is too good to turn down, but at least show some respect to the club and the players and don't lie to our faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything he has done for this club counts for nothing now. He can get fuc$&d. Karma will strike. Ro$$y and freo will never succeed. He is a piece of sh!t

I've never really liked Lyon, always thought he was a manipulative, lying, power hungry bloke.

The guy has basically back stabbed everyone.

- He meet with Fremantle as early as 5 weeks ago unbeknownst to the club and his management
- Tells the playing group/supporters he is committed to the Saints
- Is offered a new four year deal with the Saints and basically told to name his price, tells them & his management he is happy with the deal
- Then on the same day signs huge money deal with Freo.

On top of that Lyon delisted Baker, Eddy & McQualter even though he was unlikely to coach the club for much longer, knowing he had no right to make changes to the list when he wasn't remaining with the club.

So **** off Lyon, never liked you anyway, go destroy another clubs culture.

This thread seems to be as good as anywhere to post this. Why was hutchie potting you blokes on the footy show for not re-signing Lyon? It seems that freo and Lyon have been cooking this up for a few weeks and have gone to quite extraordinary lengths to keep it quiet. I would have thought the management at the Saints would have been entitled to think that Ross was going to extend his contract which was more than a reasonable offer and he was publically was indicating he was happy to stay

FORTIUS QUO FIDELIUS
"STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY"

Whilst this obviously doesn't apply to all people who have been involved with our beloved football club, but for us supporters, it will always mean something!

Hang tight friends, for we have seen and lived through much worse than this as Saints fans. We will come out of this a stronger football club.

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN

The players are strong. Mental and emotional suffering only extends to a certain point. I'm willing to bet the players can handle this, as much as it is terrible.

Forget Lyon. Pick yourself up as fast as you can and move on. That's all we need to do.

The club motto will never be tested more truly.

I'm glad he's gone. The boys need some freshness and this has given them some motivation I guess. I hope Ross ****s Fremantle's game-style up and speaks slower in his post match press conferences than he did at St Kilda ! Can't wait to see who gets the gig. Brenton Sanderson a strong candidate ?

I'm glad he's gone. The boys need some freshness and this has given them some motivation I guess. I hope Ross ****s Fremantle's game-style up and speaks slower in his post match press conferences than he did at St Kilda ! Can't wait to see who gets the gig. Brenton Sanderson a strong candidate ?

Well the Crows already have someone and will announce in a week's time. Either Sanderson, Neeld or Burns is already locked in for us. Bulldogs and Melbourne will no doubt be aiming at the other 2/a few other candidates.

Saints would want to be super bloody fast to start looking or else they'll be left with the scraps.

Hate?

Nah.

Channelling all my emotion towards supporting the boys next year, reckon they are a proud bunch, not as dire as it seems IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back