Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Happy?

• Yes

Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how RTB is already creating an us vs them mentality. “The footy public don’t rate us. They think we’re a joke & irrelevant. What are you going to do about it?”
It’s no accident that he’s been leading the pressers with “I don’t like that narrative around St Kilda”. He will feed this to the players. All part of footy psychology.

No doubt he did the same thing at Freo, they didn't have any relevance or respect until he arrived there and took them to prelims and a grand final.

Hands down the biggest turnover in club staff I have seen in my lifetime.

Desperately hope it pays off. These changes are bigger than any new player could be.

I love how RTB is already creating an us vs them mentality. “The footy public don’t rate us. They think we’re a joke & irrelevant. What are you going to do about it?”
It’s no accident that he’s been leading the pressers with “I don’t like that narrative around St Kilda”. He will feed this to the players. All part of footy psychology.

Did somebody say the saints bubble?

Who knows if this works however I don't think you can get results on field if the off field is unstable and no good.

Will it result in the ultimate prize? History says no, but this admin won't die wondering and WTF do we even exist for if we aren't trying to win the f'kn thing?

Obviously way to young to remember that nickname sorry
From memory it was due to his incredibly small & disproportionate head
Lmao. It was given to him from his older brother (mini-me).

Happy to scrap the real story and go with this though. Absolutely huge bonce on it.

Who knows if this works however I don't think you can get results on field if the off field is unstable and no good.

Will it result in the ultimate prize? History says no, but this admin won't die wondering and WTF do we even exist for if we aren't trying to win the f'kn thing?
Not many flags are won by teams with ordinary administrations. I feel we’ve finally got some very important pieces of the puzzle in place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hands down the biggest turnover in club staff I have seen in my lifetime.

Desperately hope it pays off. These changes are bigger than any new player could be.
George.....I've been following the Saints now for just over 50 years.......I've never seen anything on this scale before....it's mind boggling.

To think just 12 days ago everybody on here (and all Saints people I know) were despondent about the trade period(although that did go as the club stated it would) and where we were going as a club.

I'm still pinching myself as to what's happened.

Who knows how this will all end up.....but one things for sure....we won't die wondering !!!!!!

In the Kosi interview he said Harvs was on the ground in a saints polo with saints media. It’s happening.
Does anyone know what Kosi's role is at the DF centre?

I hope these guys dont spend all their time sitting around and gossiping about the good ol' days ;)

George.....I've been following the Saints now for just over 50 years.......I've never seen anything on this scale before....it's mind boggling.

To think just 12 days ago everybody on here (and all Saints people I know) were despondent about the trade period(although that did go as the club stated it would) and where we were going as a club.

I'm still pinching myself as to what's happened.

Who knows how this will all end up.....but one things for sure....we won't die wondering !!!!!!
Great post mate! I agree with you, I still have my doubts primarily because we haven't seen it in action yet and my concerns about our list were more mental than anything to do with lack of talent. We won't know until we play against opposition but it does fill you with some hope and how could it not.

The gang is back together! ( Just need Roo)

Excited Seinfeld GIF

Lmao. It was given to him from his older brother (mini-me).

Happy to scrap the real story and go with this though. Absolutely huge bonce on it.

Tom Simpkin had a huge scone earning him the nickname of “Head”

UPg8xKK.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Back