Injury Ross the Rug

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah well, I suppose when you are in the media all the time you want to look you best. But if I was that reporter, I think I would have written about something else :D

1430710878817.jpg

You're quite brilliant Brendan, lol

Afternoon Dockers

I was wondering if there would be any mention of this, some nice work done with his plugs or wig or whatever it is - plus he is noticeably slimmer. No wonder he came out a few weeks ago saying he feels refreshed and as good as he has in a long while. Maybe he will extend beyond 2017 after all.

He said in a interview earlier that if Freo put a contract in front of him, he would sign it. So let's just sign him up. Besides he looks hot now and Garry may try to steal him from us.
I will write up & hand deliver a contract to his house right now!

I will write up & hand deliver a contract to his house right now!

A premiership this year will get it done.
After winning a flag he won't coach any better or worse; he will prepare for the next year in exactly the same fashion.
I cannot remember ever having a better list than what we have right now as well as an outstanding coach who appears to be loving the Fremantle way of life.
Add to the mix three new coaches for whom early performances look very promising and being relative novices, it points to a potentially very long term stable coaching panel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a stupid article. Looks to me like he's simply grown the hair (particularly in front). All the other pictures the hair length is very short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back