ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

JT voting alone, beaston joining wagons and definitely more active
This is what has inspired me to push in this direction. The timing BEaston has been jumping on is classic evil jump on a wagon timing.

TLDR: I have decided you are all evil and I need to try win this game alone with my flogmate.

In no particular order ... this is the flogs suspect list:
1) Gralin
2) Cadsky
3) 3KZ is Football
4) Lurkers: MC Bad Genius JT_the_Man jmoo wan Greenery

Yes, it is damn long because you mofo's have killed so many village that theres only a few left!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TLDR: I have decided you are all evil and I need to try win this game alone with my flogmate.

1) Gralin
2) Cadsky
3) 3KZ is Football

Yes, it is damn long because you mofo's have killed so many village that theres only a few left!
If I was to take a pot shot right now, my vote would be with Gralin for the fact he is a likely N1 kill attempt based on his performances and the many people that joked at the end of last game that he deserved to die N1 next game.

1) Gralin
2) Cadsky
3) 3KZ is Football

Interesting. My list is almost exactly the opposite. I have you and gralin as good. 3kz and Barry could be either and the rest as evil.

Interesting. My list is almost exactly the opposite. I have you and gralin as good. 3kz and Barry could be either and the rest as evil.
So you say "follow the flog" but now you come out and throw doubt on the flog post for who to vote for?

OK ... Mr Evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back