Prediction Round 1: Changes Vs Adelaide Crows + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering how fit our squad has been all offseason, we have delivered some traditional first round injury carnage.

Considering how fit our squad has been all offseason, we have delivered some traditional first round injury carnage.
I think this was on the SEN radio as there is no online article for it. I will post one as soon as it is confirmed so for now lets just see what happens.

I think this was on the SEN radio as there is no online article for it. I will post one as soon as it is confirmed so for now lets just see what happens.
Outside of this thread and the person who reposted to Reddit there's virtually no other mention of this online so far.

Hamling needs game practice at Peel mate, he has missed the last two years!
Got to Disagree. If Logue was a risk then Hamling at 80% is better then second likely option. He’s a seasoned afl professional and he can play a full game he should have been on the flight.

If it was always the case we had planned to go with less height and go speed then maybe ok. Looking at crows forward line it’s a risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am nervous so I am thinking of prpl_Jess' famous quote. I hate what this stupid team does to me.

If Noddy plays a blinder at Peel and Henry has a sh*t game, what are we going to choose?
At some stage he will have to be picked on merits not on what we hope he might become I think that will be mid season if we dont get too many injuries is going to interesting to see what they do.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked considering the chance for changes passed 18 hours ago, not to mention the game is over! It's good that the discussions in here can continue though...

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked considering the chance for changes passed 18 hours ago, not to mention the game is over! It's good that the discussions in here can continue though...
Hello friend, you appear to have a bee stuck in your bonnet, if you would like help removing said bee, please PM me or the other mods to discuss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 1: Changes Vs Adelaide Crows + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back