Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I must admit, I think I made a mistake picking up Daisy. Not a good idea picking up players that aren't 100% fit. Having said that though, if he had of kicked 1 or 2 of those goals, then he might have pulled a respectable score. Will watch closely but if he doesn't pick it up pretty quickly, then I think I'll have to ditch him. Still have faith though, just wavering a little. Hopefully he can get fit in the next 2 weeks :)

Not too concerned about Daisy. Lacking match fitness atm after playing bugger all games over the past 1-2 seasons. Can see him increasing his scores each week as his body gets match hardened again. Ankle seems to be no concern which is the main thing.

Not too concerned about Daisy. Lacking match fitness atm after playing bugger all games over the past 1-2 seasons. Can see him increasing his scores each week as his body gets match hardened again. Ankle seems to be no concern which is the main thing.

I hope you're right. Really only wanted him as a stepping stone, but I'm not sure he can raise cash quickly at his current fitness level. I have no doubt he is capable of big scores, but all I really want is to use him as a quickish upgrade. Needs to score well next week for that to happen IMO or else I think he might be on the chopping block in my team.

On 1416 after 11 with C

B- Mcveigh 82 Simpson 105 Swallow 135 Langdon 111

M- Ablett 280 Cotchin 118 Murphy 122 Beams 136 Polec 107

R- Sandilands 127

F - Mitchell 93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back