Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I take back what i said. Now here is my question: Would anyone consider Nahas *COUGH* Spud *COUGH* and take out Rohan?
Better Timmy?;)
Much better :D I really wouldn't go for it, he's 212K, I'm not sure on his JS, and personally I think he's lucky to be getting an AFL game because he's a huge spud.

I actually bamboozled myself by changing my team around so many times that I now have Rohan and McDonough as my F7 and F8. :eek:

Not sure if its worth getting in JKH for McDonough after round 2, probably wont bother although JKH has the better bye. o_O

If McDonuts gets dropped though I might then bring in JKH.

Starting to think McDonuts is going to be the next Relton Roberts. :rolleyes:

I love this, every year people think they're so clever starting without Ablett, and he always comes out and proves them wrong. And then the panicking and the trading starts.

giphy.gif

Farrrr from panicking yet

1589 from 13

B: K.Simpson (105), Langdon (111)
M: Ablett (C, 280), Pendlebury (127), Beams (136), Murphy (122), Polec (107)
R: Mumford (132), Sandilands (127)
F: D.Martin (102), Wingard (100), T.Mitchell (93), Rohan (47 :mad:)

Yet to play (subject to change on Thursday night)
B: S.Mitchell, Hanley, Hurn, L.McDonald- Laidler's 95 is on the bench (Prediction 360)
C: Choose 3 of these - X.Ellis, Dunstan, M.Crouch, Tyson & Michie (Prediction 210)
R: xxxxx
F: Dangerfield, M.Wright (Prediction 210)

Predicted score of 2369

Not too shabby, I think. :D:thumbsu:

Last edited:
With AJ going down with a knee I think laidler is a correction trade worth doing... But that's probably it for me..

For whom tho?
Langdon ...nope
??????

Laidlers score was bizarre considering his game....did conditions suit...jury very much out on laidler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put clurey in cos I wasn't 100% sure Langford or Giorgio will get minutes next week.. So got 40k in the bank for a straight swap

With AJ going down with a knee I think laidler is a correction trade worth doing... But that's probably it for me..
I think that we should see what happens in 2 weeks, because come then if Laidler scores 20 you'll be spewing.

Looks like my Murphy 110+ avg for the season is coming to fruition.

Current 2014 average: 122, price paid: 92 avg

Lot of work on his back in last qrtr I hear,

Got 2 weeks before next game so hopefully not an issue,

You'd be more worried if you had daisy in your team IMO stuffed after a half! Needs the 2 week break more then Murph ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back