Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually give yourself a few corrective trades. Especially since we have 30 trades.

30 trades quickly turns into zero after a few corrective trades. LOL!

Well that's what it felt like last year... :eek:

Don't stress about Martin, Carlton are a pathetic team who try to tag multiple players. At one point they had Carrazzo on Cotchin, White on Martin and Curnow on Ellis... Not just head to head, but hard tags! And they wonder why they have zero run and attack. Malthouse has to be this shittest coach in the comp these days. He is so out of touch.

Rich have Bulldogs, Bris and Melb in the next 3 weeks. Pretty sure he will be fine and bounce back.

Don't forget the captain of the All Australian DudStars Duffield. :drunk:
I feel as though there will be a few delistings and debuts to the DudStars this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't stress about Martin, Carlton are a pathetic team who try to tag multiple players. At one point they had Carrazzo on Cotchin, White on Martin and Curnow on Ellis... Not just head to head, but hard tags! And they wonder why they have zero run and attack. Malthouse has to be this shittest coach in the comp these days. He is so out of touch.

Rich have Bulldogs, Bris and Melb in the next 3 weeks. Pretty sure he will be fine and bounce back.
There was a time when they had Ellard and Cachia tagging as well. :rolleyes:

I'll give you a hint...
potato-cookbook-2.jpg
That looks like deb........................not real potato.

207 from 3. Simpson my only shining light. Martin very average and Cripps was a bit below what I expected. McIntosh on my pine(E) with a 120 sums up the night really. Could be worse, atleast he's there. Could easily bring in a non playing def to get his score but will then have a non scoring player not mooing which I feel is not worth it.

409 from 5.
Simpson and Mcintosh good. Martin and Cripps have already been spoken about at length. Was hoping for a bit more from Maric too

409 from 5.
Simpson and Mcintosh good. Martin and Cripps have already been spoken about at length. Was hoping for a bit more from Maric too
Big Ivan was just barely going in the third/last.

Set up for a few big contested marks but only grabbed a few. I thought he was much better than the score suggested, but Wood pantsed him at the bounces.

Set up for a few big contested marks but only grabbed a few. I thought he was much better than the score suggested, but Wood pantsed him at the bounces.
Wood was stuffed in the second half.

I thought he was really good in the third, fell away a bit in the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back