Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cost us the other one, nah not cool at all.:cool:
And probs 2007.. shite campaigner.
Barry Hall playing and Staker in the goal square cost us 05.

07 was Judd pubitis, Cuz on bender, Kerr finger surgery all during finals. No one would have beated geelong that day anyway.

I just got back from a shitty batman movie (no seriously it's crap don't waste your $) and read through 30 pages of SuperCoach gold, lots of anger, lols more anger and something about Collingwood and Cotchin still being a spud.

Welcome back everyone ;) it's great to have footy and SuperCoach back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah had him last year and he failed to run out matches, but certainly showed scoring ability. Good pick

:thumbsu:

I was a bit worried when he was 18 at QT and 23 DT. Missed the first half so must've had a couple of clangers. Fixed it up with some beautiful kicks in the last though.

I really didn't like many of the other defensive options, and I figured Doch should at least reach 92 with natural improvement. But he did score 145 last year round one, so we'll see. I'll take it though.

So the old daylight savings fooled me and I missed out on putting Weitering and his casual 87 points into my side. Unless some gun defensive rookies jump out I'm already thinking of just banking the extra cash knowing he'll be first correction trade end of round 2.

Still, much better than last year when I actually remembered to "fix" some things last minute and traded in Bellchambers, throwing my entire mid and fwd lines out of whack and left me playing catch up for the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back